What Did AVA Mean To You? [Video Clip Request]

As part of AVA's final farewell stream (June 29th), we're going to share a video that will include thoughts and anecdotes from people at EME who worked with AVA as well as you, the players.

Send us a 30 second (or less) clip with your IGN or forum handle, whichever you'd like us to use. Tell us a SHORT (SHORT!!!) story from your time with AVA or tell us what it meant to you. We'll put them together and share them on the last day.

Email the clips to [email protected] and use subject AVA Farewell.

Hope we'll get lots of entries and don't forget to stick with us until then!

Comments

• ;-; its to long to make a short.... video because i play ava since ijji beta ;( qwq
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    KFFTW5JJYE wrote: »
    ;-; its to long to make a short.... video because i play ava since ijji beta ;( qwq

You can do it! I believe in you!
  • Thank you! <3
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    KFFTW5JJYE wrote: »
    ;-; its to long to make a short.... video because i play ava since ijji beta ;( qwq

Hey!
    Maybe that can be your entry. "Not enough time to say what it means to me. I have been playing since ijji beta. Devotedly. Thanks everyone!"
    or something like that..
  • I'm game. When is the deadline for the clips?

• KFFTW5JJYE wrote: »

I'm with this one, I've been here off and on since the beta release.. it's our last IJJI fps game that's going away, I'm so lost for words and probably gonna retire from the land of online F2p FPS, there just isn't more of this style, since Soldier Front (special force) and Soldier Front 2 are gone, now we're approaching A.V.A.'s final moments I don't know what to say.. but like Halo 2 I will be there in the final moment of the server being online.
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    I'm game. When is the deadline for the clips?

ASAP is better. I'm gonna say 6/22/18 is the deadline.
  • SirReeceoSirReeceo Member, Operative

Old clip - but ava was something I escaped to in the past to get away from being bored - pulling something like this off whilst recording was unexpected and felt amazing, something most FPS games don't really have, AVA is unique and will always hold something dear to me.

IGN: [OP]SirReece
  • Excellent Video Reece.

You will be missed.
    MORAL SUPPORT!!!

Please send in your clips! [email protected]