THE HIT REGESTERY SYSTEM

I KEEP HITTING PEOPLE WITH RIFLE AND SNIPER BUT IT DOSNT REG NOT ONLY ONCE IT WILL DO IT 7 TIMES ARE MORE. ITS VERY FRUSTRATING AND I LOVE THIS GAME SO PLEASE FIX IT ARE IM GOING BACK TO RAINBOW 6 SIEGE ON XBOX1.

Comments

• I suggest we implement a double KO system if possible.

A) It's more realistic.
    B) No regs seem to happen mostly due to ping. Double KO could allow for a margin of __ milliseconds where if you managed to shoot as you were dying, it would still register and and get you the kill. You'd just have to set rules for which team would win in the event of a double KO, depending on the mode, I.e. Demolition/Escape defending team wins if it's 1v1 and they double KO.

I know SF2 had this and I swear it was like the only thing I liked about that game.
  • P7T6G4JCTF wrote: »
    I suggest we implement a double KO system if possible.

A) It's more realistic.
    B) No regs seem to happen mostly due to ping. Double KO could allow for a margin of __ milliseconds where if you managed to shoot as you were dying, it would still register and and get you the kill. You'd just have to set rules for which team would win in the event of a double KO, depending on the mode, I.e. Demolition/Escape defending team wins if it's 1v1 and they double KO.

I know SF2 had this and I swear it was like the only thing I liked about that game.

It's not in the AVA mentality, people will still QQ endlessly about ping and lag.

And SF2 rocks, btw.
  • InkofDeathInkofDeath Member, Operative
    What's your ping, general geographical location, have you done a pingtest to the servers, or any other netstat diagnostics? Do you have programs in the background open, on WiFi, other people on the network?

If you're not getting a visual indicator of a hit in-game or you are but nothing happens - its your network most likely. If not, please expand on the details so we can assist you!
  • I have to agree with you. I had this problem in Aeria time, but since the CBT started it got worst, really worst... I know I'm not a pro player, but what I saw lately was horrible. Even I shooting a lot times before at the enemy, I still died... How??? They (redduck/enmasse) have to work much to at least restore the 'reg system' from Aeria time, because my CBT experience was really horrible because of this. I remember one death I had in E-space Escape mission. I saw the enemy hidden already, but he still killed me like if he was aiming to the wall while I was going to the opposite side... Other 'incredible' death I had was in Cold Case Annihilation. I was using the Remington R4 (long range barrel), when I hited the enemy more than 3 times and I didn't kill and I still died by him...! My ping was not good in Aeria time, I had between 140 - 160 and was cool to play. Now i have 155 - 180 and is being hard to play.
  • Yea i have "68" ping here and it still takes half a mag to kill someone in aeria usually what 2 shots to kill someone in the head now it take 3 to 5 lol m19 tags now lol
  • Same problem here with 25-35 ping. Takes 5 AK47 shots or more to kill someone and it's especially noticeable with scopes
  • MeleePro1MeleePro1 Member
    edited August 2016
    P7T6G4JCTF wrote: »

A) It's more realistic.

yeah this has already been brought up so many times in the past years, I for one would love to see this implemented since in real life if you have two people with a gun and they stand a fair distance apart and they both shoot at each other both will freaking die (or at least catch a bullet), but somehow in this game one of the persons bullets just go POOF and disappears into the void of game rage
  • MeleePro1 wrote: »
    P7T6G4JCTF wrote: »

A) It's more realistic.

yeah this has already been brought up so many times in the past years, I for one would love to see this implemented since in real life if you have two people with a gun and they stand a fair distance apart and they both shoot at each other both will freaking die (or at least catch a bullet), but somehow in this game one of the persons bullets just go POOF and disappears into the void of game rage

I agree I hate having to shoot someone with 100+ ping to only end up having 15 shots go unreged all because he someone killed me long beffore I even started shooting him...
  • WFWWJ5MKA3 wrote: »
    I KEEP HITTING PEOPLE WITH RIFLE AND SNIPER BUT IT DOSNT REG NOT ONLY ONCE IT WILL DO IT 7 TIMES ARE MORE. ITS VERY FRUSTRATING AND I LOVE THIS GAME SO PLEASE FIX IT ARE IM GOING BACK TO RAINBOW 6 SIEGE ON XBOX1.

lol i could never leave this game :)
  • my ping is normally 50-60 lowest 1 and highest 160, hit marker do show that's why im saying something about it. ill shoot them in the chest with sniper but it wont count and it wouldn't jut happen once that's why im talking about it . i have a gamer laptop and im next to my router. im not in va any more im in nc next to a military base.