female skins

please add permanent female skins for euro or atleast perm skins that you can pay for i dont think many people would want to pay for a skin that lasts 30 days and then have to pay for it again when it expires

Comments

• Good idea. But then there would be no point of creating a character when you start the game if u havnt done so. En masse would have to remove that and replace the characters. En masse should focus on the gameplay issues such as sudden fps drops and hackers etc.
  • really i think the whole character creation process needs a revamp anyway as in so people dont all look the same and can customize the whole character like absolute force online had as well as a few other free shooters have
  • obviously hackers and fps drops should be taken care of first though
  • Or... just have a gender option when creating your character in the start. That would be nice. Can choose male or female for you stock default character and can still choose to buy character skins later on.
  • Good idea I like to have permanent female skins
  • Yep Good idea 2 i send this to REDUCK, Say send back : We are will doing the best In coming : Hellowien Ginny and more :) and lots of New guns. and 2 new girls will Release first on TW when i see it i send u here the Pic Great Days .
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    REDopical wrote: »
    Yep Good idea 2 i send this to REDUCK, Say send back : We are will doing the best In coming : Hellowien Ginny and more :) and lots of New guns. and 2 new girls will Release first on TW when i see it i send u here the Pic Great Days .

Since when do players have contact with Redduck
  • DAAAAAAAMN
  • HET PLS NO GINNY
  • edited April 18
    <Cut due to realization of Thread Necro>
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    The price for the 30 day skin is a bit much i must admit. A good price would be between 25-30K for 30 days. However with the skin comes with it player boosts such as lucky shot (the ability to instantly kill someone upon landing a successful [lucky] shot) as well as increased reload times and EXP bonuses which means that making it permenant could change how the game is played, especially when the offer of acquiring it permenantly is not available to everybody (not enough euros etc.). It's bad enough that the AK volt is a 3 hit/1.5 second kill but adding increased reload time and lucky shot ain't in my book of requests.

As for your own personal character It would be great if we could customise our own instead of having to choose from a list of practically identical characters but as @Live2Rage said, it's not an active priority on behalf of Redduck. (To find out more about what Redduck are doing read here: https://forums.enmasse.com/ava/discussion/4638/start-game-with-restricted-classes#latest).

><
    :]

P.S What's with the requests for female only characters?! Ginny's enough. No need to introduce more annoying characters.

P.P.S New character; KAVA:

• I wouldn't care if they removed the Lucky Shot/EXP bonuses, so long as I didn't have to keep rebuying the base skin.