New event rewards?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but this being the new event that I'm doing with the new distributor I am wondering if we get the rewards as soon as we complete it or if we have to wait a bit? Also do we get the stuffz in our inventory or in the in game mail? I asked around in chat but nobody answered :(

Comments

• We will get it in the in game inbox after some time.
  • BattleVet wrote: »
    We will get it in the in game inbox after some time.

Hmm okay how do we know if we have completed it all though? I have been keeping track but I haven't started all of the games from the beginning. Does it matter?

Hmm okay how do we know if we have completed it all though? I have been keeping track but I haven't started all of the games from the beginning. Does it matter?

I don't think so.

Typically for it to register, you need to just finish the game where it ends... and have at least 1 kill or at least do some damage to an enemy. If you don't do any damage, the game sees it as illegitimate. Though I do recommend you do more than 2 matches of each, maybe 3 to make sure.
    and as for the coop ones... I think you have to win. However I am unsure on this.
  • QuantomX wrote: »
    BattleVet wrote: »

Typically for it to register, you need to just finish the game where it ends... and have at least 1 kill or at least do some damage to an enemy. If you don't do any damage, the game sees it as illegitimate. Though I do recommend you do more than 2 matches of each, maybe 3 to make sure.
    and as for the coop ones... I think you have to win. However I am unsure on this.

Do you know if coop can be on easy or does it need to be on p2w mode? :S
  • The2009RKOThe2009RKO Member, Operative
    Hey there @Gonzooo

As @BattleVet mentioned, you'll be getting the rewards in your inbox so you should check that often, a bit after this week's are over.

@ramsisthe3rd I'm pretty sure you must start from the beginning of the game on all maps and modes and you just have to finish it either by winning / losing or time running out.

For instance, you should do as max as you can on Co-ops too but you can lose and it won't affect you getting the rewards, same as if you lose on Hammer Blow for example, won't interfere on you getting the rewards either.

Also, @Gonzooo difficulty of the Co-op missions doesn't matter.

Cheers guys!
  • The2009RKO wrote: »
    Hey there @Gonzooo

As @BattleVet mentioned, you'll be getting the rewards in your inbox so you should check that often, a bit after this week's are over.

@ramsisthe3rd I'm pretty sure you must start from the beginning of the game on all maps and modes and you just have to finish it either by winning / losing or time running out.

For instance, you should do as max as you can on Co-ops too but you can lose and it won't affect you getting the rewards, same as if you lose on Hammer Blow for example, won't interfere on you getting the rewards either.

Also, @Gonzooo difficulty of the Co-op missions doesn't matter.

Cheers guys!

Hey man what if I joined about halfway into the game? does that still count? Is there a time threshold in which I need to play the game in order to get my rewards?
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    To answer a few questions:

Rewards will arrive after this week's mode try has completed!

You have to have completed a match on the map. If you're in the map when the match finishes, it should count.

As long as you're on the right map, you'll get credit whether you're in co-op, AI, or PvP