Lost connection the game server

Well seems like a returning player gift for me.
Every now or then I'm getting a "lost connection to the server. disconnecting in 20 sec", while that message is up I still manage to play the game with out any problems.
Tried to restart my internet did not work.
Tried installing the game from steam/launcher no good.
My internet connection is going from the cable so no weird d/c's

Best Answer

Answers

• RmCODERmCODE Member
    Are you palying within NA? If that's the case i'd follow these steps since it's clear you're issues are port-wise so to speak:

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

><
    :]
  • RmCODE wrote: »
    Are you palying within NA? If that's the case i'd follow these steps since it's clear you're issues are port-wise so to speak:

><

Playing in the EU, tried to run "ava repair tool" and played half an hour and the problem is still there.
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    JNDW3FH74T wrote: »
    RmCODE wrote: »

><

Playing in the EU, tried to run "ava repair tool" and played half an hour and the problem is still there.

Follow the guide above^ :)

><

><

><

Sadly It doesn't work
  • RmCODERmCODE Member

><

><

Sadly It doesn't work

I advise you send you use the EME diagnostic tool in the launcher and send the file to support for further help. Can't do much with what i've got. All the best :/

><

><

><

Sadly It doesn't work

I advise you send you use the EME diagnostic tool in the launcher and send the file to support for further help. Can't do much with what i've got. All the best :/

><

Ah that's alright, shame that this game still feels like in beta like back then.
    I'v sent a support ticket for my problem, hope things will go well, thanks for the help!
  • Update on the problem- Seems like I'm having ports problem yet not specified what kind of a problem, anyone can help?
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Update on the problem- Seems like I'm having ports problem yet not specified what kind of a problem, anyone can help?

It may be that you have a faulty ethernet cable/router. if you're ISP is Vodafone and you've changed your DNS to that of Google's you shouldn't be experiencing any problems.

><
    Update on the problem- Seems like I'm having ports problem yet not specified what kind of a problem, anyone can help?

It may be that you have a faulty ethernet cable/router. if you're ISP is Vodafone and you've changed your DNS to that of Google's you shouldn't be experiencing any problems.

><

Not my case, I'm from Israel and never had this kind of problems in this game.
    if ill send you the report file could that help you?
  • RmCODERmCODE Member

><

Sure but i won't be able to work on it until tomorrow. You'll have better luck with your ticket but i don't mind taking a look for ya. Upload your EME Diagnostic via a third party website and link it here. Goodnight :)

><

><

Sure but i won't be able to work on it until tomorrow. You'll have better luck with your ticket but i don't mind taking a look for ya. Upload your EME Diagnostic via a third party website and link it here. Goodnight :)

><

No probs mate, if you can be bothered checking this file then by all means.
    Thanks for helping me out here.
    (i'v sent it to your PM)

><

><

No probs mate, if you can be bothered checking this file then by all means.
    Thanks for helping me out here.
    (i'v sent it to your PM)

I've cross referenced my diagnostic with yours. We both get PORT: FAIL and you seem to get better connections on some ports than others. The issue should be on your end in that case. I'd wait for EME to confirm this. That's all for now

><

Aye thanks for the help mate, I'm still waiting for them to replay to my ticket. will update if the problem will be solved.
  • Hi! Got the same problem, disconnecting from a game every 1-4 match but only when in-game, have no problems with other online games. Already did the ticket 2nd time. I guess it`s ports fault what is shown in eme.diagnostic PORT: FAIL. I got Excellent signal and using on stationary PC, TP-LINK wireless device what connections on my wireless 4G router with 50 mbps.