Launcher Error Round Up

Hi All,

I've been getting scattered reports of launcher errors. We're investigating this now, but I need some information to help our team troubleshoot. Before doing any of the below, please try to the steps listed in this thread.

If you've tried everything in that thread and are still getting errors, please respond to each of the below questions.
  1. What is the exact wording on the error you're getting?
  2. Are you running AVA through Steam or our native launcher?
  3. Have you tried running the .exe file as an administrator?
  4. At what point are you experiencing a crash? Is it before the launcher should open? Is it before the AVA logo should appear? Is it before Xigncode normally loads? Is it before the game should launch?
  5. If your launcher opens, have you tried running the "AVA Repair Tool?"
  6. If your launcher opens, please run the diagnostic and send me the result via forum PM. If your launcher doesn't open, please navigate to your install directory and run the EMEDiag.exe file and send me the result via forum PM.

Thank you for your patience while we get this figured out!

EDIT: Just so you know, you can attach files to forum private messages. No need to copy/paste the body of your diagnostic.

Comments

• PegePege Member
    edited April 27
    looks like this via EME launcher... but its working via Steam client
    ruyzv6.jpg
    15zo8id.jpg
  • MrMrFreezMrMrFreez Member
    edited April 27
    1. "Launcher ERROR : Launcher has encountered an internal error. Please try another time. code: C0014"
    2. I'm running AVA through Steam.
    3. Yes i tried to run the file as an Administrator.
    4. Hum.. The game crashed when i was in a match. It was at the fortune stars season 9 Maj (AUG A2 DR.STEAM, DSR-1 DR.STEAM etc) and it never works anymore.
    5. Yes, and it worked, but when i tried to enter in a game, AVA crashed. So i relaunched the launcher and the error message appears again.
    6. Ok i'll send you the result.

• I start AVA over the launcher. In the game at the countdown comes this message. About administrator already tried ... AVA Repair Tool Does not help.
    Error message : Resource file version does not match with host. Exiting the room. Please exit the game and restart. patch will start automatically
  • I got the same problem like "TW9EYE7464" and "Pege".
  • 49PAPEWYYF49PAPEWYYF Member
    edited April 27
    http://imgur.com/a/qNY8v

1. "failed to generate device signature."
    2. Steam/EME Launcher (Steam Mainly)
    3. Yes, I have tried running the game and launcher .exe as administrator
    4. Crashes and error pops up before launcher is loaded
    5. Manually launched the repair tool from files and gave the .txt to 2 GMs in which neither solved the issue
    6. I will try again but I'm 99% sure it won't work.
  • What do you mean by the error C0014?
  • TW9EYE7464 wrote: »
    I start AVA over the launcher. In the game at the countdown comes this message. About administrator already tried ... AVA Repair Tool Does not help.
    Error message : Resource file version does not match with host. Exiting the room. Please exit the game and restart. patch will start automatically

i have same problem. Did u fix?
  • TypecsTypecs Member
    me too ...
  • YY6TRC9F5DYY6TRC9F5D Member
    me too ._.
  • TW9EYE7464TW9EYE7464 Member
    very good Support ...... -,-
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    For those of you posting, PLEASE send along the diagnostic files and follow the directions in the first post. I've only received two so far and they're the most important piece that our Platform needs to troubleshoot this issue.
  • S0ulCal1berS0ulCal1ber Member
    edited May 1
    1. launcher error - C0007 (sometimes it just don't open)
    2. currently using the steam version after the problem started on the standalone version (still had issues)
    3. tried the follow = admin rights, compatibility mode (all modes)
    4. issues starts as soon as I attempt to open the game launcher/can't repair the files with it either.
    5. launcher opened after a while ran repair tool but still hit and miss with opening and closing launcher freely
    6. will send diagnostic file

EDIT: I able to get into the game now but launcher is really iffy still.
  • TW9EYE7464TW9EYE7464 Member
    #Smoreceror message
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    @WAM5LAX7XP. *Please note that the directories are different for different systems*

1. Delete your game2.version file (make sure the launcher and ava is closed). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\AVA\ava
    2. Run the launcher as admin. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\AVA)
    3. If the 'PATCH' symbol doesn't appear click on repair tool and wait a couple of minutes. (DO NOT load the game if this doesn't work!! There's another solution below!)

If this doesn't work follow the same steps but appy them on the Version file (same folder).

><
    :]

• TheH4terTheH4ter Member
    I deleted game version2, it downloaded back again. DONE, it's back working!