U/K/C/T/JAVA Update Thread

Comments

• Hi, do you know the exact comparaison between an ak47 Whitesnake vs a Nobility? You said it was a moddable Nobility but to what extend?

Also, do you know why on the TOP 5 rifles, the AK47 Volt doesnt appear? It's a buffed Nobility, and honestly, it's better than the M16 Absolute Machine imo.
  • LyriKs wrote: »
    Hi, do you know the exact comparaison between an ak47 Whitesnake vs a Nobility? You said it was a moddable Nobility but to what extend?

Also, do you know why on the TOP 5 rifles, the AK47 Volt doesnt appear? It's a buffed Nobility, and honestly, it's better than the M16 Absolute Machine imo.

I will try and get the stats and customisability options for the AK47 Whitesnake. Concerning the AK-VOLT, the TOP 5 List is based on KAVA & TAVA, both of which do NOT have permanent versions of the AK Volt. UAVA is the only architecture that has a perm version.

><
    :]
  • Oh what? Didnt they have that Volt in the cap shop?
    Well well, so we, UAVA, at least for people who own a perm version, are the lucky ones for once, compared to other versions..
  • SilentSageSilentSage Member, Operative
    New UI looks tight

(I still want my shark back Redduck >.<)
  • If only Shark could save the game, I would have supported your wish.
  • I heard ak47 goldsnake is getting buffed. Is that true?
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    QBlackCatQ wrote: »
    I heard ak47 goldsnake is getting buffed. Is that true?

Havn't checked any news yet. I'll do some research and update you all by the end of the week.
  • QBlackCatQQBlackCatQ Member
    edited January 6
    RmCODE wrote: »

Havn't checked any news yet. I'll do some research and update you all by the end of the week.

Thanks! I heard it from someone and since I have ak47 GoldSnake, that would be pretty gr8
  • wow and me i want black sneak free ?!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • T43M9F4NP7T43M9F4NP7 Member
    edited January 11
    *EDITED* is this enough evidence?

http://support.enmasse.com/ava/tickets/submit
  • QBlackCatQ wrote: »

There is no buff of the Goldsnake. Just a new series called the Whitesnake. I will actually update everyone before the end of the week but information on the Whitesnake have already been posted.

><
  • RmCODE wrote: »

There is no buff of the Goldsnake. Just a new series called the Whitesnake. I will actually update everyone before the end of the week but information on the Whitesnake have already been posted.

><

Damn I got my hopes up after hearing from someone. Oh well I modified my ak47 sevres skin to goldsnake and it works quite nice
  • Any new teaser info @RmCODE ?
    Next week we're getting an update, it'd be nice if we read the actual patchnotes from you than what little info EME posts.

*Forums are so dead... (-.-')
  • More info on my KAVA Thread TOMORROW (For real!). News will cover info on all updates over the past month as well as more info on the 1V1 Mode which UAVA will receive on the 24th of January. @iPacifist

><
  • 21/01/2018: [UNDER PROGRESS]

This post covers news after last news post (19th December Post) until now. It will also contain more info on the NEW 1v1 Mode. The Missing Patch Notes Thread will also be updated and pinned. The Post Syntax has been updated for clearer reading. Please see Page 1 for more details.

AVA Coins/Currency:
    -AVA Coins from a specific event can only yield weapons designated for said event. If you do not spend AVA Coins during that event you might miss weapons that will not be available for purchase in the AVA Coins Shop in the future.
    -Grand Prix was one of the first modes tied to AVA Coins so we might be seeing AVA Coins in the 24th of January Update.
    -Apart from the jackpot Capsule system which you can use the coins for, you can now purchase the following weapons with it:
    -Remington Armour MK.V
    u8l85nyxl18a.jpg
    -FN-FNC Diamond
    -FR-F2 Ultimate Custom
    -AK-47 Medal Of Valor
    Introduction of the Shogun Sword which can only be acquired by AVA Coins:
    07xy06g46of2.png
    ifjz16eh7jk5.jpg
    3tq3rhyfve2g.jpg

Grand Prix:
    -FULL Guide with complete Korean to English authentic translations can be found below.
    5exppzy0o82g.jpg
    pe32s8tl3ote.jpg
    odfy0ty0nf37.jpg

Arena/Competitive Scene:
    -Major changed are to be upheld in issuance of Red and Rainbow Star. These include banning certain weapons such as the KAC SR-47, XM8 Sci-FI, Galil MAR Spacecraft, HK 416 C (among others). As Seasons conclude, the list will be substantiated and changed accordingly.
    -SH-17 or SH-16 LC was designed to combat Snipers... LC = Large Caliber. It is therfore very vulnerable to Small Caliber rounds (i.e F1, F2) and so there should be a balance between SH-16 and SH-16 LC, when using it.
    q741jrc9aaak.jpg
    -Competitive map pool will change.

Weapons:
    -Added M18 Wisteria as the Platinum Rank and above Permanent item to KAVA Arena Season 5.
    vnqa61sia4jr.jpg
    hjfkt2do7kqe.jpg
    !-Some undisclosed weapon attributes of the HK416 Ultra, which was a result of the developers, had previously meant that the weapon was much more powerful than the stats had revealed. These were directly related to the size of the reticule that a certain class (F1, F3) would experience when they picked it up
    -EURO RENTAL Sako Rk.95 is to be released in KAVA's 23th January update. It will be the second of three major improvements to outdated weapons (the previous being the PGM.338 and the next being the K1A1 Rail).
    -Introduction of the SMLE No.1 Mk.3, a direct upgrade to the M1903A1. Full stats are below as well as video footage.
    7fd0fsoon2cj.png
    liexmpuvdfis.jpg
    ge06jbueo72r.jpg
    7xplido72naf.jpg

-Addition of the following weapons:
    -MP5SD5 Sonic:
    rudym3r8ua3m.jpg
    jtskvw8knj1e.png
    -Gold Dog Series(Same stats as base weapons, with an upgraded ammo count; Usually: F1:+2 F2:+2 F3:+1)
    -HK45
    c9xi2d3dl8od.jpg
    -KAC PDW (Euro Rental)
    x32r3sbw70e8.jpg
    -M4A1 (Grafitti)
    qnve26tw6keh.jpg
    -K14
    auar1m6wltuj.jpg
    -Otter Series
    -Uzi (Euro Rental)
    w1v7f45ue3dj.png
    -MK.20 Proto
    cict43bb7dgj.png
    -SV98 (Silver Arrow)
    0asc9nianhom.png

Fortune Stars:
    FS17/ UAVA13 Weapons Include the following base weapons: The Fortune Stars is named: "Eisenwald." (May be a reference to the 'Legends of Eisenwald', a game set in the medieval times.)

JACKPOT: TPG
    9e3wkwq6m85j.jpg
    PSG-A1
    j7zk69j0b3fq.jpg
    HK417
    9mastqs7uib3.jpg

AN94 Mythology
    88gc47trcdn6.jpg
    AK Stabelico
    smdz5te7tz3x.jpg
    [BUFFED VERSION] M14 Battleship (Stats UNKOWN)
    k8cl3mgmszqo.jpg

SAIGA LU 1337
    3qg4xm7pnq9e.jpg
    MP5SD5 Sulfur
    qv16li2a2wzj.jpg
    SR-2M Veresk
    vewkx0quynqc.jpg

Collection Bonus:
    ph7gd8duj2xq.jpg

Scenario:
    !-An 'Anti-Hacking' Feature has been added to TAVAs Scenario mode to ensure that AI entities do not die straight away. I can only assume that they note this down as an 'Anti-Hacking feature' as the outcome of the first few rounds will heavily effect the rest of the game.

Sources: ava.pmang.com, http://ava.garena.tw/news, SY A, songjh159, Wikipedia.com