Guns Sale

hello en masse.
i think you should make more sales.
i mean like many players want to buy many guns and your not allowed us to do it.
the money that we spend on the game is money that would help you make the game and the system better.
you should make more sales but with guns that people really want.
for example
evry one want fr noel ( beacuse his good and allowed on esls.)
evry one want fr medal of valor ( beacuse hes the best of the frs.)
every one want a proto (great gun that evry one should have. instead of getting it hard and free from red tickets u should sell it on ap some times.)

and the biggst example that i can give you.
the gun that every one on this game waiting for asale beacuse he is the best gun in the game.
you can make avote and ask about it.
every one wants ( M24 Medal of Valor)
all those guns u should sell each 2200 ap

all of this guns are just an example of what every one need in the account and every one would buy it instead of making sales with guns that no one use.
i hope you wil think about it good and take it in the best way
thx.
sTayN/

Comments

• BagelvBagelv Member
    you know during aeria how everyone was screaming about the game being p2w, well enmasse took that away and now everyone wants it back.
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    KittyKats wrote: »
    you know during aeria how everyone was screaming about the game being p2w, well enmasse took that away and now everyone wants it back.

That's natural. If you seem loads of people walking around with a M19 they got for £5 or an asw betrayl for the same price people are gonna demand it.

><
    :]
  • xDaDoctorxDaDoctor Member
    I completely disagree, the M24S is the most powerful sniper in the game and the more common it is, the worse the gameplay gets
  • BagelvBagelv Member
    xDaDoctor wrote: »
    I completely disagree, the M24S is the most powerful sniper in the game and the more common it is, the worse the gameplay gets

what, i actually think the m19 is the best.
  • There's different skinned versions of the m24 medal of valour coming out,you'll get it in a rigged box eventually ! but selling it for 2200 EMP ? [filtered] off

They sold the proto in the web shop at one point.
  • xDaDoctorxDaDoctor Member
    KittyKats wrote: »
    xDaDoctor wrote: »

what, i actually think the m19 is the best.

nah, m24s is the best in terms of stats, the m1903 feels better tho for me
  • KronimKronim Member
    I like everyone wanting this m24s. Should have picked it up while it was in the FS. Should keep those weapons limited no matter what.
  • KittyKats wrote: »

Aeria were super greedy. The OP is kinda right,aeria just wanted money
  • WhorishWhorish Member
    edited June 17
    lol i honestly hope they dont do that since aeria was money greedy doing stuff like this which just makes people mad that they wasted money on those FS seasons
    while i do agree they should do more gun sales but not for semi recent FS guns there is so many old mega/FS series guns they could put for sale but i hope they dont put the model of honor series anytime soon