returning player

i haven't played this game in a long time, pretty much since 2010 or something but i decided to give it another go, when i noticed i didnt have any of my old stuff, i paid a lot of money on add ins and permanent weapons and i would like to know what i can do to get my stuff back.

Comments

• UnluckayUnluckay Member
    I'm not sure what you can do as the transfer window closed a couple of months ago.
  • SilentSageSilentSage Member, Operative
    edited June 4
    The timeframe in which you could transfer your account (either manually or via support) has sadly ended. Your only option now, is to make a new account :/

Fear not, if you're creating a new account, you'll be able to get a lot of new (timed) weapons (and even red tickets to buy a RT gun) for free. Some of the new weapons are also euro metered (you pay a certain amount of euros per minute that you use the gun) and it's lately really easy to get euros and RT through events and streams (check the Discord server for occasional item codes)

• Same thing happened to me and its 100% garbage. I invested quite a bit and I got no email or anything saying this would happen. I just updated my review over this and will very likely just uninstall. There are games like this all over facebook. They are a dime a dozen and I will not invest anymore in this if they wont work with me at all.
  • ABliexicanABliexican Member
    edited July 15
    I am in the same boat. No email or any sort of notification whatsoever. Now I lost all of my guns and rank progression and there is nothing that can be done at all about it? Also, I noticed that it says my old username is still in use. So my old account is still on the database? Not even worth my time anymore if that's so... I really enjoyed this game...
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    ABliexican wrote: »
    I am in the same boat. No email or any sort of notification whatsoever. Now I lost all of my guns and rank progression and there is nothing that can be done at all about it? Also, I noticed that it says my old username is still in use. So my old account is still on the database? Not even worth my time anymore if that's so... I really enjoyed this game...

:c
  • Ch3rrryCh3rrry Member
    I slick might be in in the same boat