GPU Celsius Lobby and In Game

I notice that GPU Celcius on Lobby is more than in game celcius.
Making too hot the GPU is not a good thing for the player and to the motherboard.
Cause: Unregisted Shoots or FPS Lag (Can ruin the motherboard if reach 100 C°)
2oVTx9t.jpg
IWbAwbx.jpg
LVqoF1i.jpg

Comments

• SilentSageSilentSage Member, Operative
    What GPU are you using? The game causing that high temperature is definitely not right.

If you're using a dedicated gpu be sure that your fans are cleaned/are working properly (might be some dust that's hindering fan control); if you've overclocked your gpu, try to lower the clock a bit.
  • I notice that GPU Celcius on Lobby is more than in game celcius.
    Making too hot the GPU is not a good thing for the player and to the motherboard.
    Cause: Unregisted Shoots or FPS Lag (Can ruin the motherboard if reach 100 C°)
    2oVTx9t.jpg
    IWbAwbx.jpg
    LVqoF1i.jpg

1 miliones euro ?? WTF
  • My settings are all low, also Nvdia settings the quality are lowered to get more performance.
    I am using Geforce GTS 360M. I think all users know this issue when they play long session of game then they start unreging shoots or lags.
    I noticed the latest patch it's harmful to my GPU that reached now 92C° while im in game.
    SilentSage wrote: »
    What GPU are you using? The game causing that high temperature is definitely not right.

If you're using a dedicated gpu be sure that your fans are cleaned/are working properly (might be some dust that's hindering fan control); if you've overclocked your gpu, try to lower the clock a bit.

• BretzelsBretzels Member
    Might be because it's a 7 years old GPU from a laptop
  • Bretzels wrote: »
    Might be because it's a 7 years old GPU from a laptop

^ this , laptop is not cleaned , thermal paste is more dry than the moon (not just the desert :sweat_smile: ) ...
    If you can get it to a repair shop only for cleaning and repasting I m sure you'll get like 20 degrees less than that... Do you even feel any air going out the vents from your laptop?

Summer heat doesn't help either...

*I'm surprised your CPU is in much better condition :open_mouth: ... I'd expect same issues for your CPU seeing as it's 7+ year old laptop...