edited October 2017
    Captain 2nd class
  • Captain 2nd class

WSr6OOK.jpg
    vCBtqU8.jpg
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    DZnFR wrote: »
    Captain 2nd class

We already have this reward in the list. I am looking for the ranks that currently are not fileld in yet.
  • MythSky wrote: »
    DZnFR wrote: »
    Captain 2nd class

We already have this reward in the list. I am looking for the ranks that currently are not fileld in yet.

Oh ! Okey ! i understand naw XD
  • n3h7fwreitx5.jpg
    0k58gekc407c.jpg
    k7dnfh293lpj.jpg

major 2nd class= shennah 30 days, no xmas shennah and no gun
  • after "brigadier" u get nada.....
    @QBlackCatQ Can you check other classes to verify you did not get any item timed? I'd expect there to at least be another 30 day item, if not Pointman, Rifleman, Sniper, Secondary or Melee. Armour and nades are possible too but I expect one of the first.

@QBlackCatQ Can you check other classes to verify you did not get any item timed? I'd expect there to at least be another 30 day item, if not Pointman, Rifleman, Sniper, Secondary or Melee. Armour and nades are possible too but I expect one of the first.

Dude I went through everything a few times to be 100% sure and there's nothing else there. shennah 30 days was the only thing given. Trust me. I really don't want to take pictures of everything if I don't have to
    QBlackCatQ wrote: »
    MythSky wrote: »

Dude I went through everything a few times to be 100% sure and there's nothing else there. shennah 30 days was the only thing given. Trust me. I really don't want to take pictures of everything if I don't have to

This rank reward was already added in @GeneralSex his topic. So the one that I displayed there should be correct already. At this point I simply do not have enough screenshots to confirm it.
  • QBlackCatQQBlackCatQ Member
    edited October 2017
    txx0dkyosvnb.jpg
    gyzroodllmy0.jpg
    u6qinqvdvr8i.jpg
    ba2xvtkmea57.jpgxbaan6mxyjsk.jpg
    6gc556bo9ftw.jpg
    eytnjltuacde.jpg
    z5ec3sla0y7b.jpg
    2ombb70y55fy.jpg
    ajffm15csd98.jpg
    xqm2sxe8j9v5.jpg
    fnjx1glgl79f.jpg
    adh3tf8goi9h.jpg
    7h967apqjqz5.jpg
    msz0ymp4a7em.jpg
    2dqw9j7fbqzp.jpg
    nxh2s2hfjjsi.jpg
    ezwyj8afq7kw.jpg

Hope this helps
    @QBlackCatQ Yes it does, thanks! Only thing that bothers me now is that the list @GeneralSex made was not fully accurate either, so that makes it more difficult. I will send you a key as soon as I have new ones, I have none left atm.
    @QBlackCatQ Yes it does, thanks! Only thing that bothers me now is that the list @GeneralSex made was not fully accurate either, so that makes it more difficult. I will send you a key as soon as I have new ones, I have none left atm.

Myth where's that code man?
    MythSky wrote: »

Myth where's that code man?

The better question here is. 'Where has EME been?' Still got no keys, nor a reply since last week Tuesday. Still waiting on them.
  • Major 3rd class= SP14 Protect (30 days)
    https://imgur.com/a/8p37M
    Now you owe me 2 codes Myth :)
    Major 3rd class= SP14 Protect (30 days)
    https://imgur.com/a/8p37M
    Now you owe me 2 codes Myth :)

Reward was in the list already. Unfortunately, EME has still not said anything so honestly I am better off closing this thread. Don't think I'll be able to send a key at all.