Returning player ( xadmx504, Exact504, OpRIse, OpDoom, OpEliteDoom, Alphas) name changes

I have been playing this game since beta back at ijji and i had an account called xadmx504 i have spent over $5k on it and was wonderring if some one can help me get it back, i want to come back to the game but i cant cause it will feel like a theft of my money if i cant get my account back, and all the hrs and time i have invested in it, you people need to give some of the old players a chance to migrate their accounts again, or the game will lose more player base and will just crumble.

Comments

• tRxZyRiXtRxZyRiX Member, Operative
    Unfortunately , there is no way to get your account migrated since EME stopped the migration last year. Sorry :(
  • 53M3PYDXAK wrote: »
    i have spent over $5k on it...

I doubt you've spent that much... and they've stopped migration, because of potential scammers like you, who want to get account they never had...
  • why will i scam they can check the details on my account, but whatever if i cant get my account back then so be it, its a dead game anyways.
  • I also knew at least 10 account details... since real owners weren't playing I could easily recover them here... Your argument is as invalid as the way you end up thing "omg I won't get my candy, this is a dead thing" :s
  • lol you are funny i still have all the transaction details from aeria and still got the original email and everything, when you dont know anything dont try to assume things makes you look like an idiot.
  • Alphas wrote: »
    lol you are funny i still have all the transaction details from aeria and still got the original email and everything, when you dont know anything dont try to assume things makes you look like an idiot.

Sorry to tell you that, but you look funnier. I assume sad reality of some random people trying to get things they didn't have. Not the first, not the last time.

It's EU/NA people buy accounts, people share details, people scam them... Jeez many various things.
  • lDre4Ml wrote: »
    Alphas wrote: »
    lol you are funny i still have all the transaction details from aeria and still got the original email and everything, when you dont know anything dont try to assume things makes you look like an idiot.

Sorry to tell you that, but you look funnier. I assume sad reality of some random people trying to get things they didn't have. Not the first, not the last time.

It's EU/NA people buy accounts, people share details, people scam them... Jeez many various things.

However right you may be , it's a big assumption you make against this person...

Just state that migrations have stopped because it couldn't be properly verified (either scammers , or even previously banned accounts migrating) .
    No need to go full on aggressive mode :sweat_smile:

* yes, i personally think this is the very least suspicious , you can't just come back to a game from ijji (like 7 years ago?idk) and then remember and state perfectly fine the account names you used and for what reason ? The whole attitude is just not what you expect from someone genuinely coming back to the game... i quote " you people need to give some of the old players a chance to migrate their accounts again, or the game will lose more player base and will just crumble" ... Ye, surely attitude a guy has after many years he expected the game to not even be anymore...
    * Your post would be a lot more convincing if you tried to contact other players from Ijji era , if any still play... But nope , you go straight to the meat...
  • Unfortunately the same has been said about other people. they should really have had an extension of migration given how wide the ava database was. but they won't do much now. i haven't seen an active GM in months. Though i have seen a many OP's. i wish you luck. the game isn't so dead at the moment either so it would be beneficial to reopen migration. maybe they just dont store the data anywhere now

• stay away.