Reporting for Duty!

Hi! I’m Robin. I’m the new Associate Product Manager for AVA!

I’ve been gaming since I was just a little amazing and joined the industry in 2009. I worked my way up as a writer on TERA, Aion, Kritika, and HAWKEN, then became the associate PM for TERA. I've jumped into the hot seat for AVA and am looking forward to working with you all.

First, let me apologize for the state of things. For too long, things have been neglected and the players suffered for it. I've read through the forums and can tell the Ops were the ones holding it together. I thank them and appreciate their help!

I'm here to deliver things to you, the players, and to be your advocate with Redduck. If you have questions, send me messages. If you need something or think I need to know something, send me messages. I hope to help improve AVA and make things better for you.

Thank you and I'll see you in-game!

Comments

• Finally some hope. Welcome Welcome Welcome!!
  • i legit wanna cry now.. D:
  • Welcome to AVA forums... Good luck !

So what is the general plan of EME / Redduck for UAVA?
    ESL is not anymore, previous CCS was a failure , and so is mostly QM Demo /Arena ... because of at least a dozen known cheaters and some that every 2 days hop on new accounts for the sole purpose of ruining the 1-3 rooms of QM demo ...

What i am asking is , are we going to see anything different from now on , or is AVA gonna stay on auto pilot?

Regards...
    A not so hopeful AVA player :sweat_smile:
  • Lmao if ava gets back on its knees and maybe to its feet i can come back?
  • Don't get carried away.
    Welcome Halrath, a great task ahead awaits you, for sure.
  • TeamTeam Member
    Welcome Halrath, our community is really toxic and i hope you are able to cope with that and help make the game better. Good luck!
  • I just send a message to him/her with a guide on what should really happen. We shall remain hopeful.

><
    :]
  • Hey Robin, a warm welcome <3
  • iPacifistiPacifist Member
    edited November 21
    Now that i noticed , should we play a game whether Robin refers to a boy or a girl?
    I mean, there is Robin Williams and then there is Robin Scherbatsky... so...

:smiley:

I vote for girl...

EDIT: Is it that girl with short hair that i saw in EME stream like a week ago sometime?
    I only opened stream for like a minute...
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    iPacifist wrote: »
    Now that i noticed , should we play a game whether Robin refers to a boy or a girl?
    I mean, there is Robin Williams and then there is Robin Scherbatsky... so...

:smiley:

I vote for girl...

EDIT: Is it that girl with short hair that i saw in EME stream like a week ago sometime?
    I only opened stream for like a minute...

Totes a dude. Sorry.
  • Hello Robin, you came like an angel to save us and our lovely and incredible game 'Alliance Of Valiant Arms.' Finally, someone wrote something for us, AVA's community. I was already throwing the towel.

Welcome to AVA, and I hope you understand and help us with the game issues and cheaters/hackers who have been taking advantage in the game.
  • Finally hoping for some events to keep us busy in game and also expecting more old player to come in.
  • I hope that you aren't a manager of any other games, this game really needs at least one manager solely dedicated to really sort it all out. Also would love to see the return of streaming of AVA on the EME twitch channel...