Give your community event ideas!

13»

Comments

• Make a Fortune Star Event.. People who have all Fortune Star Jackpot Guns get a permanent weapon of choice, as collection bonus.
  • RomanProAVARomanProAVA Member
    edited January 3
    New CCS with cool clan marks.(Only for top 20 clans in table of clan RP's)
    Time: 2 mounths.
    Table of 100 top clans in AVA that only 20 of them will get clan marks.
    The hacker/farmer clans will get DQ out of the CCS.
  • New CCS with clan marks !!
  • Prison escape or rescue mission event. New maps More cooperatives. Examples: escape from a building and reach a helicopter in the upper part by flooding inside the building there are criminals avoiding escape mode. Combat inside a train escape mode. of an airplane parachute down escape mode 8vs8 fight over the parachute. enter a mansion and save hostages. On a boat install pumps for demolition mode. Cruzero to escape escape mode. Combat in a giant aquarium where there are several paths and escape or demolition mode. In a bridge mode demolition. Assault of a bank in which some defend and others attack. In a city mode escape or demolition. And something that I've always wanted. That the soldiers in their uniforms be distinguished the rank and hierarchy that we have the soldiers and general players. More weapons with surprising and powerful effects and designs with new sounds like. masks also pumps pistilla knives etc.and buy logo for the clans and the best logos to win them for events

FernyBoy
  • Back in ijji or aeria you had to carve a pumpkin in real life for halloween with your in game name included in the picture so you couldnt fake it, that was really fun imo.
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    TheReal1v1 wrote: »
    Back in ijji or aeria you had to carve a pumpkin in real life for halloween with your in game name included in the picture so you couldnt fake it, that was really fun imo.

I love things like that. I can see a return of a bit more fun events like that! We'll see!!
  • SignOfFearSignOfFear Member
    edited February 6
    need to update the co-op maps for new players or regular players who havent gotten it to start from somewhere and earn some guns for completing maps
  • xDaDoctorxDaDoctor Member
    edited February 6
    SignOfFear wrote: »
    need to update the co-op maps for new players or regular players who havent gotten it to start from somewhere and earn some guns for completing maps

They've literally just updated the rewards for coop in the last update
    e0wwivr0mn82.png

I've already won the UMP45 Beware from BG Beginz Extreme
13»