The ugliest company

edited December 7 in General Discussion
i want any GM or any game helper cuz no1 answer in ticket
i don't have any problem with login
i can login normally but when i press START nothing is happening
i did so many repair tool and i download the game again the Same error i need any GM ANSWER ME
just fix this [filtered]

My name in game NRlAnglov

Comments

  • Repair tool?
    Launch Launcher in Admin mode?
    Move the En Masse folder to Program Files x86

    Tell me if these help. I will try and assist you.


    ><
    :]
  • keIekeIe Member
    edited December 7
    RmCODE wrote: »
    Repair tool?
    Launch Launcher in Admin mode?
    Move the En Masse folder to Program Files x86

    Tell me if these help. I will try and assist you.


    ><
    :]

    why you dont help the game by not cheating instead of acting like a hero here RmXANA
  • SilentSageSilentSage Member, Operative
    Keep the discussion on-topic please.

    As for OP itself, have you tried RM's solution? did it work?
  • SilentSage wrote: »
    Keep the discussion on-topic please.

    As for OP itself, have you tried RM's solution? did it work?

    repair tools - ccleaner - re-download - new windows - vpn for check if i got ip ban nothing is happening
    that's my problem
  • NRiAnglovNRiAnglov Member
    edited December 7
    no1 answer me on my ticket no1 care from op
    i'm missing ijji and Areia .....
  • DID you try doing the third step? Once you've moved the folder, change your DNS to Google's DNS. Report back to me once that's done.


    ><
    :]
  • RmCODE wrote: »
    DID you try doing the third step? Once you've moved the folder, change your DNS to Google's DNS. Report back to me once that's done.


    ><
    :]

    8.8.8.8
    8.8.4.4

    no way same error
  • When did you send your ticket in? Can you post any replies you've gotten from them?


    ><
    :]
  • HC5KCCDKAAHC5KCCDKAA Member
    edited December 7
    left click the desktop icon of enmasse there will be trouble shoot comparability click that then proceed . it will work.
  • SirReeceoSirReeceo Member, Operative
    Resolve the ticket and send another one - its a user authentication error, this can only be resolved by support. Again how long has it been since you've sent your ticket? cause it can take up to a week to get a reply (most cases are quicker tho) - As well as that, please do not post any messages from support, not 100% sure if EME does it like aeria did with tickets, but you weren't allowed to show what is discussed. Better safe than sorry y'know?
  • Did you even try with another account , new account?
    I don't understand why you show us a video with your email visible (if that's your email even)... I suggest you remove that...

    From what i hear in the forums , User Authentification means denied access to the game by EME for some reasons like ..
    - IP Geographical Restrictions (Playing AVA in countries that are not in their whitelist)
    - Banned User (Cheating , Sharing/Selling/Scamming accounts or any other violation of their TOS in ANY of EME games )

    Good luck in resolving it , however , if you can play with another acc/details then you're probably banned , confirmation of which you can only get from Support ... You can still login to the EME launcher/forums even if banned as far as i know so that doesn't mean anything when you say you login normally...

    SirReeceo wrote: »
    As well as that, please do not post any messages from support, not 100% sure if EME does it like aeria did with tickets, but you weren't allowed to show what is discussed. Better safe than sorry y'know?

    This ^ ... Now you unwittingly shared your email and you shared that EME has disabled your access to the game for either technical reasons or you violating their TOS... Anything you share can be used to target you man, typically Support doesn't have any reason to target you but ava community might...
  • iPacifist wrote: »
    Did you even try with another account , new account?
    I don't understand why you show us a video with your email visible (if that's your email even)... I suggest you remove that...

    From what i hear in the forums , User Authentification means denied access to the game by EME for some reasons like ..
    - IP Geographical Restrictions (Playing AVA in countries that are not in their whitelist)
    - Banned User (Cheating , Sharing/Selling/Scamming accounts or any other violation of their TOS in ANY of EME games )

    Good luck in resolving it , however , if you can play with another acc/details then you're probably banned , confirmation of which you can only get from Support ... You can still login to the EME launcher/forums even if banned as far as i know so that doesn't mean anything when you say you login normally...

    SirReeceo wrote: »
    As well as that, please do not post any messages from support, not 100% sure if EME does it like aeria did with tickets, but you weren't allowed to show what is discussed. Better safe than sorry y'know?

    This ^ ... Now you unwittingly shared your email and you shared that EME has disabled your access to the game for either technical reasons or you violating their TOS... Anything you share can be used to target you man, typically Support doesn't have any reason to target you but ava community might...

    idk what are u talking about if my email invisible that's my email i'm not joking about that's
    you talk about cheat i'm not stupid to play with hack in my main char and i have more than 60 videos when i was playing and i can uploaded all no problem, idk why i got blocked and my character was offline for 3 months they can check my email if i was cheating or not i'm pretty sure that's a wrong block
    if u have any useful information please let me know
    that's my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClcrktIpeYd5ZsOvjUjhFOQ/videos?view_as=subscriber
  • U can be banned also for acc sharing and trashtalking.Also u shouldn't be that stupid to show ur email if u dont want to be hacked
  • OneSnipeKOOneSnipeKO Member
    edited December 8
    iPacifist wrote: »
    Did you even try with another account , new account?
    I don't understand why you show us a video with your email visible (if that's your email even)... I suggest you remove that...

    From what i hear in the forums , User Authentification means denied access to the game by EME for some reasons like ..
    - IP Geographical Restrictions (Playing AVA in countries that are not in their whitelist)
    - Banned User (Cheating , Sharing/Selling/Scamming accounts or any other violation of their TOS in ANY of EME games )

    Good luck in resolving it , however , if you can play with another acc/details then you're probably banned , confirmation of which you can only get from Support ... You can still login to the EME launcher/forums even if banned as far as i know so that doesn't mean anything when you say you login normally...

    SirReeceo wrote: »
    As well as that, please do not post any messages from support, not 100% sure if EME does it like aeria did with tickets, but you weren't allowed to show what is discussed. Better safe than sorry y'know?

    This ^ ... Now you unwittingly shared your email and you shared that EME has disabled your access to the game for either technical reasons or you violating their TOS... Anything you share can be used to target you man, typically Support doesn't have any reason to target you but ava community might...

    i got an user Authentifcation before, i got 2 tbh. and sending a ticket can resolve in some cases. Even if its hack or not i got user authen on all my accounts and the in the ava community everyone knows i got like 5 main accounts above major, or capt. I got ban because I loged on a cbt account or some next [filtered] and changed the email but it seems like it got ban. if u log on a baned account, share an account, u can resolve that issue with a ticket. So maybe this guy might have loged on a banned account or is sharing an account they will mention through the ticket that will be sent again by the guy who posted this. Just a heads up dont account share because u only get 1 warning when u get this cuz this happen to me when i have alot of multiple accounts and i move alot in canada and i got this [filtered] once already and in aeria. but 100% these have to be the 2 issues because if u cant fix ur [filtered], ipacifist is right and sorry for bad grammer, english etc... rushing my [filtered] like usual
Sign In or Register to comment.