Holidays with AVA Are Hard-Core!

AVA’s Hard-Core Holiday update adds Fortune Stars Season 12 weapons, new capsules, and holiday decorations.

This update features:
• New Fortune Star guns
• Holiday-themed capsule
• Updated Item Transformations

This update releases Tuesday, December 19, at 2 p.m. PST. We expect downtime to take about two hours. Check out the promo page for all the details.

Comments

• can i have my reward ?? im waiting since july i worked to much for that skin and i deserve it and i wont stop asking to get my reward back cuz was not some stupid event in game i actually worked to much on that thing
  • This game has rewards and such since they came to enmasse that they didn't deliver. Not to mention all of the Aeria stuff as well. I gave up sending tickets, I lost alot of weapons in the merge and didn't get the ones I requested back.
  • Nice to come here and find on-time info (patch) about AVA engine!
    Interrupted in-game, I thought there was a prob with my PC!
    Back in 2 hrs! ;p

On a sidenote;
    I sent a ticket to Aeria, last week, cuz I know them well I been on Shaiya for two decades...
    They said they have nothing to do with AVA anymore.
  • SirReeceoSirReeceo Member, Operative
    edited December 2017
    Extra stuff added to the patch not mentioned in the notes:

Arena reward changed - We now have the AEK-971
    Co-op channel is back as well as Infection
    M16 VN ammo buff has been included.
    Xmas themed lobby added.
    Xmas Cold Case added.
    Adding in the "repurchase" icon under the CCS Rankings on the left side of the lobby screen.

Previous update:

UMP45 has been readded.
  • All those new maps (missions, against Ai bots) are awesome!
    All maps should have that option, it's encouraging team-work (organised forces)...
    Compliments for that!
  • O warriors, welcome all of you
    I am from Yemen our country under the bombing and destruction of our poor poor people

I play this game under this situation every day and the situation is growing so I want you to do something only

You send me a box or a box or a single weapon

We in Yemen do not have e-markets or cards MasterCard or Amazon or Paypal is not available to us so I want you to help me and my brother's mercy even in the game only and I will not forget your knowledge that you will give me

name me to game [Mohammed7]
  • first time posting something on the forums... just wanted to say.

Mohammed7, dude. just no. just no
  • AVAnoobs wrote: »
    first time posting something on the forums... just wanted to say.

Mohammed7, dude. just no. just no

I this the guy who always says "[filtered] MOM" if u kill him? ;D

Funny that you are begging on the forums but ingame u are toxic as [filtered]... well... me too sometimes yeah... but still... WTF :D
  • i sorry pls send me box
  • Just wondering if anyone thought the "holidays were hardcore with AVA"?? What, this box was the only thing correct??
  • QBlackCatQQBlackCatQ Member
    edited January 5
    Forunreal wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone thought the "holidays were hardcore with AVA"?? What, this box was the only thing correct??

I know what was so hardcore about it anyways? Sounds like a bit of an exaggeration. It was probably hardcore for enmasse though, since they must have made some money
  • Watch please :+1:
  • T43M9F4NP7 wrote: »
    Watch please :+1:

Posting that video won't do much on forums. Report the player and that's about all you can do.