returning to the game (Parash)

sup,

any friends over here or did everyone leave the game?
planning on streaming/recording some gameplay again.
in for a match? hit me up!

Comments

• get out worthless cheater,didnt you get banned like 6 times already.Lets not forget when you got caught with fps... in your pc on stream.
  • @insuciant this happend back in aeria mate, believie it or not but i've never used any kind of hack in a pub game or etc. And dont forget i've been playing the same on ESL. Accept the fact that i'm an legit player. Besides that i don't have any BAN or block on my record since Aeria migrated the game. Just accept what happend and make the best out of it. Have a good one
  • Quadrigis wrote: »
    @insuciant this happend back in aeria mate, believie it or not but i've never used any kind of hack in a pub game or etc. And dont forget i've been playing the same on ESL. Accept the fact that i'm an legit player. Besides that i don't have any BAN or block on my record since Aeria migrated the game. Just accept what happend and make the best out of it. Have a good one

I think I've been banned temp and perm like 6-20 times including aeria enmasse , ijji all for forum issues not once for anything to do with the game.

Free speech is not so free hahhahahaha
  • aeria wasn't long ago.... lol this guy all way back in aeria hacking dont count......
  • Timekeeper wrote: »
    aeria wasn't long ago.... lol this guy all way back in aeria hacking dont count......

i'm not saying that i've been hacking on aeria lmao
  • Your from The Netherlands right?
    I am also thinking about returning to AVA.
    I will add you ingame, my ingame name is unVital.
  • @Quadrigis Yeah keep hacking.. Once enmasse catch you hacking? They will ban your account for good... wait not only your account... they will ban your pc hardware as well.. and the only way to play any of their games again after you get ban? is to buy a new computer......
  • NorqiNorqi Member, Operative
    I'm closing it.
This discussion has been closed.