Intros. I am so awkward, but here it goes!

2»

Comments

• iPacifistiPacifist Member
    edited February 4
    Yeah , well , ban me , but this is what still is going on ...

*EDITED* aka *EDITED* is here by his own words... With blue invincibility sphere and what not ... fun stuff... "I have other accounts" he says...

Also , *EDITED* that so graciously opens his mouth with only compliments and love votekicks anyone he doesn't like when his UAV isn't enough or when he's just 'triggered' enough...

Also , that *EDITED* clan , *EDITED* and some clanmate , pure gentlemen , only teamkilling, whole game. on top of that , i'd bite my finger if they don't cheat too...

and then again , that *EDITED* clan , still playing ingame, still cheating their asses off ...

All in all, AVA at peak hours is pretty much unplayable...

this link below shows how the game is meant to be played , by professional magican , *EDITED* !!!! Can i have a clap for this hero of our generation.?
    *EDITED*

*p.s. for gods sake , please ban me , so i can't just play this game anymore :) *
  • That SS is enough to prove Kwot is hacking. Please OP and Disco.
  • tRxZyRiXtRxZyRiX Member, Operative
    edited February 4
    iPacifist wrote: »
    Yeah , well , ban me , but this is what still is going on ...

*EDITED* aka *EDITED* is here by his own words... With blue invincibility sphere and what not ... fun stuff... "I have other accounts" he says...

Also , *EDITED* that so graciously opens his mouth with only compliments and love votekicks anyone he doesn't like when his UAV isn't enough or when he's just 'triggered' enough...

Also , that *EDITED*clan , *EDITED*and some clanmate , pure gentlemen , only teamkilling, whole game. on top of that , i'd bite my finger if they don't cheat too...

and then again , that *EDITED*clan , still playing ingame, still cheating their asses off ...

All in all, AVA at peak hours is pretty much unplayable...

this link below shows how the game is meant to be played , by professional magican , *EDITED* !!!! Can i have a clap for this hero of our generation.?
    *EDITED*

*p.s. for gods sake , please ban me , so i can't just play this game anymore :) *

We gotta wait until monday so Burble can keep doing his job. Also , please dont hackusate any players in the forum. We are trying to get them banned now.
  • ERL43AK9RGERL43AK9RG Member
    edited February 5
    can u ban **EDIT** for calling me a hacker and getting me kicked tyty
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    ERL43AK9RG wrote: »

Hey, for reports, we are asking you make a support ticket in order to get an investigation launched!
    Thanks so much!
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    LyriKs wrote: »
    That SS is enough to prove **EDIT** is hacking. Please OP and Disco.

This has been looked into and being acted on accordingly!
  • DiscoDolly wrote: »
    ERL43AK9RG wrote: »

Hey, for reports, we are asking you make a support ticket in order to get an investigation launched!
    Thanks so much!

Alright thanks

Btw im getting kicked alot cuz of my low rank and high skill-level... all jokes aside its pretty annoying to see high leveled players hack blatantly and not getting kicked n for me i have to get 1 nice/fishy looking kill to get kicked all day.
    ^ its whats killing the game because all new players that are anywhere near decent will lose interest

juzzz sayin

xx alife
2»