ACCOUNT TRANSFER GUIDE

I stopped ava aeria 2 year .
and cannot ACCOUNT TRANSFER GUIDE ava enmasse

help me !!!

Comments

• tRxZyRiXtRxZyRiX Member, Operative
    Unfortunately , you can't transfer your AVA account from Aeria to EnMasse anymore.
  • Awaiting my ticket aswell with my whole clan, if they don't transfer or hook us up with some guns, we'll quit.
  • YumeGamiYumeGami Member
    edited February 15
    @H36JA7P9RJ
    tRxZyRiX wrote: »
    Unfortunately , you can't transfer your AVA account from Aeria to EnMasse anymore.

A ticket wont change anything, the migration has closed 1 year ago
    If you really want to quit, we wont hold you, you're not the first to do that and definitely not the last
    But if you really want to play again, no problem
    They game really has changed since aeria
    They are great guns you can get for RT (they replaced the blue tickets) and euros, plus every week everyone get a group code to play with some of the last guns (timed)
    You can't get your accounts back but you can enjoy the game again. EME eradicated the P2W of Aeria's era (imo), you don't need $$$ guns to beat $$$ guns anymore

• Just playing for red ticket guns now, gonna buy SKS probably. See from there if I can evolve this account.
  • Africas wrote: »
    Just playing for red ticket guns now, gonna buy SKS probably. See from there if I can evolve this account.

That's great, and there are many way to upgrade your account, as I said, QM can drop perm guns (never timer guns), there are some Euro boxes / caps going on with rpetty good stuff into it (euros are hard to get) and arena jackpot is a really op gun generally