Return of retro guns in the store? Maybe so!

Comments

• OneSnipeKO wrote: »
    RmCODE wrote: »
    They havn't removed them from the rewards list. You can farm solo to get them. I don't think putting them for sale is a good idea because it disincentives people from playing the mode. Since it's easy to get them (relatively) they should be earnt.

><
    :]

Yo like seriously baretta barbatos was taken out of bg extreme like years ago ever since near ijji or merge of aeriagames around 2014 I dont understand how Your saying it still there unless its like 0.0000001% real [filtered] unless mythsky really told redduck to put it back then idk what to really say cuz ik i got mine easily with 3 runs and even with 3 runs 2 runs i got it timed cuz there was that option was well. timed or perm. So please tell me have u gotten it recently through co op or na

These are the new coop rewards
    qr50e4u9kj6s.png
  • xDaDoctor wrote: »
    OneSnipeKO wrote: »
    They havn't removed them from the rewards list. You can farm solo to get them. I don't think putting them for sale is a good idea because it disincentives people from playing the mode. Since it's easy to get them (relatively) they should be earnt.

><

Yo like seriously baretta barbatos was taken out of bg extreme like years ago ever since near ijji or merge of aeriagames around 2014 I dont understand how Your saying it still there unless its like 0.0000001% real [filtered] unless mythsky really told redduck to put it back then idk what to really say cuz ik i got mine easily with 3 runs and even with 3 runs 2 runs i got it timed cuz there was that option was well. timed or perm. So please tell me have u gotten it recently through co op or na

qr50e4u9kj6s.png

but can i solo them in like co op, ik they changed co op in qm but i saw co op chanel was back with some few games idk what they were but can i solo bg extreme and likely get it?
    or is this all from qm
  • tRxZyRiXtRxZyRiX Member, Operative
    edited February 21
    Some character skins like Shenah Xmas , Summer or even Betrayal (even tho it was a collection bonus of a recent fortune stars season).
    I would also like to see a character skin called VVIP Marek (It should have been an exclusive item for only a small amount of people because it was a tournament reward but Aeria put it in one of their tired spenders. So I am not sure if you look at details like that but I would love to get that character skin.
  • RmCODE wrote: »

><

how many people you see to play the mode? :)

><

qr50e4u9kj6s.png

you refer to SEA and not to EU in EU have nothing
  • OneSnipeKO wrote: »

><

It's recent. I don't get how people doubt my knowledge when i've 1) Been playing AVA since 2008 (KAVA) and 2) I provide deep analysis into future updates of the game, 3 months in advance of everyone.

Like plz.

><
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    edited February 21
    Papatrexas wrote: »
    xDaDoctor wrote: »

><

qr50e4u9kj6s.png

Again.. people telling me what's in the updates, when i provide the missing patch notes and know what's coming out 3 months in advance. Have some bloody respect lmao.

><
  • RmCODE wrote: »

><

qr50e4u9kj6s.png

Again.. people telling me what's in the updates, when i provide the missing patch notes and know what's coming out 3 months in advance. Have some bloody respect lmao.

><

• @OneSnipeKO Yeah solo BG extreme is pretty easy if u got the time to do it
  • Papatrexas wrote: »

><

qr50e4u9kj6s.png

Not really sure what you mean... EU definitely has these rewards, I received a few of them

><

qr50e4u9kj6s.png

Not really sure what you mean... EU definitely has these rewards, I received a few of them

I dont see any of them

><

qr50e4u9kj6s.png

I dont see any of them

Literally that list I sent you, go into a coop room, there's a box and these rewards are in it.
    DiscoDolly wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    Some of the feedback I have been getting is people want to see older guns in the store that you can't get anymore.
    I would love to see what I can do!
    I am asking for feedback from you to list what you would like to see returned!
    Please list the items you would like to see in this post!
    For the next week I will gather information, and then make a poll for the most popular items.
    That results will be sent forward for possibility for a return!

Thanks so much, and looking forward to hearing from you!

GM "Discodolly"

some of the weapons and items i want to seee
    Arisaka
    IGNIS SCYTHE
    ANACONDA KUKRI
    AK47 ANTIQUE
    BG CRUSHER
    MK23 TEMPEST
    DUAL BARBATOS
    BARBATOS
    TYOE 89
    QBZ-97 CANARIA
    TYPE 89 PEACOCK
    SV98 CYBER NOVA PRIAM
    TPG1 FIREBIRD
    FN FAL C
    SA58 GARNET
    SR2M DRAGOON
    M4A1 Origin
    AK47 MK.4
    T65K2
    Type 64 7.62mm Rifle
    Type89 LoveShot
    Vampire B.
    COLT SAA MARSHALL
    Dual Beretta Champion
    Boa Kukri
    NIGHTHAWK
    Please, let the Limited guns ,LIMITED! --'

But for me lue ticket guns, the old version of this new rework the "origin" serie
    PARA fal was a euro gun but idk why they remove it
  • Only gun i ever regret not buying is Noel fr-f2 so i'd like to see the return of that
  • This one please
    yu5xcs4lwv24.jpg

This discussion has been closed.