Return of retro guns in the store? Maybe so!

124»

Comments

• There is a gun called ijji, please bring it back I will pay 999 Gcoin. :3 :3 :3
  • frf2 opal n all that
  • Arena guns that have been and gone,in other versions (korea/Japan) they put them into a box after a while so people had another chance to get them (Premium box)

AI AX308
    KAC SR47
    HK PSG-1 A2
    M4A1 SOPMOD
    McMillan CS5
    M1014 Pyrois
    AEK-971
    SIG MCX SBR (this is currently in a capsule shop box and the arena jackpot until tomorrow) All of those would sell easily.

As for much older weapons

M4A1 Carbon
    G36KA2 Custom
    Mk.20 SSR Roen (we never got a chance to get that skin)
    Spas 15 Snowfall
    XM8 Snowfall

Perhaps ask people to pick out some weapons from old mega capsule/fortune stars seasons they always wanted but missed out on,an example would be the Jormungand sniper that DaDoctor posted a picture of above,there was a sale on 3 old seasons of fortune stars a while back,would be nice to have it again with the seasons missed out.

i agree we all want this
  • Hey guys, I am leaving this open for another couple days to collect data, and then I will be closing it!

Thanks so much for participating!
  • In case of the ingame euro store, i would love to see the SG550 back! And for EMP maybe a box for in the capsule shop. 3 boxes, with all the blue ticket weapons in it but you get a random one when purchase one. A box for F1, F2 and F3 blue ticket weapons.
  • NLRvZ wrote: »
    In case of the ingame euro store, i would love to see the SG550 back! And for EMP maybe a box for in the capsule shop. 3 boxes, with all the blue ticket weapons in it but you get a random one when purchase one. A box for F1, F2 and F3 blue ticket weapons.

I'd actually love to see a box in the capsule-shop looking something like this:

Cost: 30-50k Euro per á capsule
    Includes:
    - Majority of the Blue Ticket weapons (if not all) with some jackpot stuff (i.e Desmodus, Scandium, L96A1 or w/e is good)

May sound too good to be true but just increase the price or add a decent rate of Euro's back and it'll seem like a normal cap. Just pricier.
  • m4a1 carpio
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    edited March 1
    NLRvZ wrote: »
    In case of the ingame euro store, i would love to see the SG550 back! And for EMP maybe a box for in the capsule shop. 3 boxes, with all the blue ticket weapons in it but you get a random one when purchase one. A box for F1, F2 and F3 blue ticket weapons.

I'd actually love to see a box in the capsule-shop looking something like this:

Cost: 30-50k Euro per á capsule
    Includes:
    - Majority of the Blue Ticket weapons (if not all) with some jackpot stuff (i.e Desmodus, Scandium, L96A1 or w/e is good)

May sound too good to be true but just increase the price or add a decent rate of Euro's back and it'll seem like a normal cap. Just pricier.

Constructive Criticism

1. '30-50k Euros'. 4K like it was before.
    2. We've already had this exact same idea before. No more UNLESS this box includes the rest of the BT weapons that weren't included in the last box.
    3. '30-50k Euros'
    4. And finally, '30-50k Euros'

><
    :]
  • AryashaAryasha Member
    the darkside of capsules with enmasse it is the awful rate of wins, i know quick match gives a lot of euros but with the euro boxes i had to farm my [filtered] off to get about 300k daily and just puke it out on the euro capsule day by day to get all guns there, spent about like 2m euro and still didnt get 2 of its guns, the same with other batches in that capsule about 1m or 1.5m to really think in getting all the guns there, and the red tickets went to RT capsule in wich i have to say i have never won a perm (well i did 2 pistols that i already had) spending about 600RT

i dont know if it is on purpose all that low chance, i mean someone else could get awfully lucky, but that is not normal, i rather see them on price inside the store rather than chance by capsule
  • > @RmCODE said:
    > zhympakiKorroz wrote: »
    >
    > NLRvZ wrote: »
    >
    > In case of the ingame euro store, i would love to see the SG550 back! And for EMP maybe a box for in the capsule shop. 3 boxes, with all the blue ticket weapons in it but you get a random one when purchase one. A box for F1, F2 and F3 blue ticket weapons.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'd actually love to see a box in the capsule-shop looking something like this:
    >
    > Cost: 30-50k Euro per á capsule
    > Includes:
    > - Majority of the Blue Ticket weapons (if not all) with some jackpot stuff (i.e Desmodus, Scandium, L96A1 or w/e is good)
    >
    >
    > May sound too good to be true but just increase the price or add a decent rate of Euro's back and it'll seem like a normal cap. Just pricier.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Constructive Criticism
    >
    > 1. '30-50k Euros'. 4K like it was before.
    > 2. We've already had this exact same idea before. No more UNLESS this box includes the rest of the BT weapons that weren't included in the last box.
    > 3. '30-50k Euros'
    > 4. And finally, '30-50k Euros'
    >
    > ><
    > :]

So if the only items in the capsule is permanent BT guns, you still think it should be 4k á cap?

I was thinking possible wins was:
    - all BT weapons (i.e Carpio, Dual TMP, M24 Fleur De Lys etc)
    - lower amount of Euro's back (ex: 4k, 10k, 15k etc..)

Will make more people buy even though the price is high. The box will be a huge target for f2p players and will drain a lot of Euro's but great rewards and range of rewards too.

In the end it was just an idea that popped up in my mind. Edit it however u want, but know I didn't man anything similar to those already existing caps. The caps that is 4 perms, 9 timed, 3 diff euro wins or w/e
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    Hey everyone!
    Thanks so much for the feedback!
    I am going to be gathering this information up and closing this thread!
    Thanks again for all your insight!
124»
This discussion has been closed.