Download

Where can i download the game?

Comments

• SirReeceoSirReeceo Member, Operative
    You can't any longer. With the announcement our version is shutting down, EME decided to stop people from downloading the game and the creation of accounts.
  • SexyGinnySexyGinny Member
    thanks for your answer

• You can download AVA from Steam. I'm downloading it at this moment
    I play it on steam. But I can't change my account. I have two accounts in AVA.
    I like to play with both.
  • Maybey make another steam account
    Thanks. I'll try it today.
  • QBlackCatQQBlackCatQ Member
    edited May 16
    Tell me if it works. I'm quite curious myself. It should work though because you are running AVA through Steam. So basically, if your steam account changes, you should be able to use a different AVA account as well which will then get linked to that steam account
    It works. Make a new steam account and login with your second ava account
  • lDre4MllDre4Ml Member
    You simply run EME launcher from Steam directory... :tired_face:
    You can't start the launcher without steam login.
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    edited May 17
    > @SexyGinny said:
    > You can't start the launcher without steam login.

You can remove a steam login via your account management on the EME website. No need to make a new steam account.
  • lDre4MllDre4Ml Member
    SexyGinny wrote: »

Are you for real?? They are using same launcher just like in non-steam version of the game.. You just need to find it. Never thought that people are that ignorant about simple things....

Black Squad has launcher that's related to Steam and you cannot login without Steam.. EME Launcher was allways a separate launcher where you could login and logout..
  • iPacifistiPacifist Member
    I thought i wouldn't bother reply since i don't have ava installed and download takes me a good amount of hours but eh... :sweat_smile: ...

@lDre4Ml dayyumn bro. Your positive attitude made my day hahah ... :+1:

I quote another similar thread below... I can't be bothered to install ava so can't verify what Chino says (and what SexyGinny says)
    SexyGinny wrote: »

https://forums.enmasse.com/ava/discussion/comment/44194#Comment_44194
    xChinox wrote: »
    i have it downloaded thru steam, i was playing up until before they announced the shut down, now it just says that game is closed to new accounts...start button doesnt show anymore
    iPacifist wrote: »
    Try running the launcher.exe directly rather than the steam shortcut...

You can find it in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\

of wherever you have your steam library/ies installed : ...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\AVA\
    xChinox wrote: »
    still didnt work..thanks though

Good luck!
    Thank you MythSky
  • lDre4MllDre4Ml Member
    Wait how it's not possible to launch EME launcher without steam?? I've been doing that for ages and now out of nowhere it doesn't work? Unless they made that on purpose.. In any other case that's just users fault that he cannot launch needed file.