Bug list (08/23)

Hey hey! Since the CBT has ended I will no longer update this thread with already existing bugs on the forums since I can't reproduce them :bleep_bloop:

To EME Staff, here is a list of bugs that you might go ahead and patch! :) Good luck!

Bugs relating to typos or issues with text
Credits - The names in the credits are spelled as yongju.Kim, instead of Yongju Kim.
2d6986e0bbdd4146bcd98030303fa509.png
Lucky Euro Box (tortoise) - The weapons from the Lucky Euro Box "FRF2" and "Beretta92FS" both have the title "Para Tortoise", however, those two do not need the word "Para" as it refers to the SA58-Para.
c3d60a9c4ebe4ad884467259ddfcb333.png
Repair All - Doesn't show the cost of the repairs, instead it shows %d. (rare)
257652ad5ff0484ab88a5c0ec011347b.png
Welcome message - The welcome message (channel selection screen) has no space between [username] and Welcome. It will show as, for example, KornWelcome to AVA.
63c402d7b6db4cb3859b4f369cef06d7.png

Bugs relating to visuals/interface
Ping - The current ping status seems to be blocked by the chat.
c9339cf8c2924e458ba71c202d02db5a.png
Repair All - When you click 'Repair All', the chat and information panel will vanish (only IF repairs are needed). Same happens when receiving a friend request.
9d042a97140c47f68515fa945f83be84.pngf6a12287c27f4d0380e2756457bc479e.png
Tutorial - If you click the tutorial, it will pop up a message. In the background, the deals just vanish.
89c5d58f0a2344c183e137640f163d76.png
Exit game - Upon exiting the game, the 'Exit the game' window is bugged before it fades in (albeit a split-second).
85dfa40a74a7432e9389929ea0e2f212.png
Player record - Clicking your own name in the chat will pop-up a stats window, it is a blank record after finishing a game though (only for yourself!).
e48a80bbb6f04c85a1f6d471a01f4f85.png
Player record (2) - Rightclicking someone for the first time in a game session will show a blank record. The second time it works.
4df965aa0cb4485baaf6fa73b4d5a662.png
Capsule Vouchers - Capsules can be purchased with capsule vouchers, however, they are not being displayed in the 'currency list' (anymore).
9e9cbf6f098647eb82895d162c55eb16.png
Resizing - After resizing the game (in-game), the interface (scoreboard, 'Tab' screen) does not scale. The FPS counter may be out of sight after such resizing.
6e418ce695bc4cc98f542de6886e01f2.png
My Info - The tabs' graphics stay in it's 'opened' position. It should be as in pic 1, but it ends up as pic 2. (see spoiler)
8f2ee0123dcd498490a91622c9ea7e59.pngbe99a5b3ea7a4e2c851951f76372af7f.png

Bugs relating to maps
[MEGA] Blind Eagle - The map is still bugged (issue persisted at Aeria). The game reads the bots as actual players, hence giving the players the opportunity to farm experience by killing the bots, resulting in a greater S/D-ratio too. Also the point system does not work, as they're not given.
Tutorial - The overlay overlaps the text. You cannot see the chat and adjustments you made to mouse sensivity, volume etc.
807ee81ffb5849ffa306b805cd6507ee.png
Tutorial - You don't have to kill the enemies to defuse, not representing the actual game.
Airplane AI [Easy] - The map description shows the E-Sports rounds.
f02b6f22861f41d58c3cf2faf7fe36de.png
Hellhound - The map has no loading screen.
8300eb1bbf964fcca4107850e5e81767.png

Bugs relating to weapons/items
M18 Gray smoke grenade III - Once purchased and equiped, the item does not show up in-game.
Weapon pickup - Sometimes when picking up a weapon, it doesn't pick up the weapon and you will be unable to shoot at all.

Bugs relating to EnMasse Launcher
Remember username - When checking this box (upon login), it will not remember your username the next time you have to log in.

Bugs relating to stability (fps, ping etc.)
Lost connection - After losing connection to the server, it will kick you out in 20 seconds (normal). The escape button to leave earlier is, however, not working.

Bugs relating to various categories
Clan Search - Leads to the AeriaGames website.
Add EMP - The button in capsule shop leads to the AeriaGames website.
76aced6bb0364ab980e63d544f1e13cc.png
Help - The 'Help Button' on top doesn't seem up-to-date. For example the channels, it shows "Newbie, Public, Event and Clan channels", while the current channels are "Quick Match, Beginner's, PVP, Mission, Practice, UAVA and E-Sports".
3e7ffc8336704a58b2c12dc89c77369d.png
Beginner's Training Tasks - Rewards are not given upon completion (for example: XM8, SV98 bis, M40A5 and M14 DMR). Instead, other weapons are being supplied (AWM, FN-FNC..)
Supply Points - You gain Supply Points for idling anywhere.
Pay-per-minut - When your money has reached 0, all items charging per minut are basically free.

Orange bugs are unknown whether these were intended or not (currently: 3)
Blue bugs could not be reproduced by me (currently: 1)

Patched bugs
Patch notes - The patch notes box is in front of the progress bar. You cannot see the percentage or the bar in the beginning. (doesn't occur to everyone, though!) (Fixed?)
1e0c2f7244c9439cbd81cf4c80650c58.png

Comments

• MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    Thanks for the thread, this is exactly what we want!
    To address some of your points by my own experience:
    8. Locker option does fully function for me, if you add it to locker it disappears and you have to select Locker to find it again
    9. This is not a bug. This is an intended overhaul on Supply. It has a daily cap of 6 times and weekly cap of 15 I believe, so in the end more euro's than before.

Rest are indeed bugs I found myself too.
  • SilentSageSilentSage Member, Operative
    Stickied for visibility.

Will also try to update whenever I find new bugs or other bugs get reported in here.
  • MythSky wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread, this is exactly what we want!
    To address some of your points by my own experience:
    8. Locker option does fully function for me, if you add it to locker it disappears and you have to select Locker to find it again
    9. This is not a bug. This is an intended overhaul on Supply. It has a daily cap of 6 times and weekly cap of 15 I believe, so in the end more euro's than before.

Rest are indeed bugs I found myself too.

Just checked for 8, found out I used it on equiped weapons (obvious, looking afterwards). As for 9, I don't believe you should gain supply points for being in the lobby?
  • unarisunaris Member
    edited August 2016
    1. With Asynchronous I/O enabled on E-Boat, sometimes when the previous round has been already finished and the game switches to the new round - I get stuck at the boat animation. I can't see the actual room where I'm spawned and I can't do anything (except just waiting to die).
    HxvxJxV.jpg

Similar thing happens in Annihilation mode. Sometimes I get spawned without any weapons (there are literally NO weapons, I can't switch them, I can't see the hands of my character in the game)

2. After a battle I can't see how much I need to pay for repairs. There is a bug in a message.
    HTlY03q.jpg

3. In Tutorial - the graphical bar/overlay overlaps the in-game system messages (in this case - the mouse sensitivity information, when I'm trying to change it)
    y7Ehain.jpg

• unaris wrote: »
    1. With Asynchronous I/O enabled on E-Boat, sometimes when the previous round has been already finished and the game switches to the new round - I get stuck at the boat animation. I can't see the actual room where I'm spawned and I can't do anything (except just waiting to die).

Similar thing happens in Annihilation mode. Sometimes I get spawned without any weapons (there are literally NO weapons, I can't switch them, I can't see the hands of my character in the game)

2. After a battle I can't see how much I need to pay for repairs. There is a bug in a message.

3. In Tutorial - the graphical bar/overlay overlaps the in-game system messages (in this case - the mouse sensitivity information, when I'm trying to change it)

Could you like, put the screenshots in a spoiler? :+1:
  • A few more the game sense, the mouse move whit a slow reaction i already disable that mouse smoothering and still have slow reaction also at cold case screen freeze too much and ping start to rise
  • no entiendo por que no me sigue el porcentaje en la descarga del parche llega hasta 50 porciento y despues ya no da mas
  • don't forget about the fps drop and mini freeze, those are the ones who bother most
  • unaris wrote: »
    HxvxJxV.jpg

HTlY03q.jpg

y7Ehain.jpg

The E-Boat bug happened to me on Aeria too
  • unarisunaris Member
    edited August 2016
    At the beginning of the round - the FPS dips to 40 (!) on Geforce 970M. It goes like that for another minute
    5o03iUW.jpg

Suddenly - everything gets back to normal (same round, 1-2 minutes later):
    wUK5VqU.jpg

As you can see (Rivatuner stats overlay in the upper left corner) - the gpu/memory clock values are the same, so it's not a driver problem nor OS problem nor hardware (throttling) problem. The utilization of GPU is at 20-30%, the utilization of CPU is at 30-40%. The game isn't utilizing my CPU/GPU, properly. The temperatures are very low, as expected on Asus ROG (around 50-60 oC)

This problem occurs randomly. It happened today on India map, but it may (or may not) happen tomorrow on some other map, too.

I believe that AVA has serious problems when it comes to the allocation of resources (textures, models, sounds and whatnot) and the proper utilization of the hardware that is available.
  • Amazing character bug http://imgur.com/a/Cq0PM
  • yConv wrote: »
    no entiendo por que no me sigue el porcentaje en la descarga del parche llega hasta 50 porciento y despues ya no da mas

"I Don't understand why the percentage of download doesn't follow up when reaches 50%. When it reaches 50% doesn't give more than that."

Try start the launcher as an Admin. (Right Click > Execute as Admin)
    Trate de iniciar el lanzador como administrador. (Haga clic derecho> Ejecutar como administrador)
  • yConv wrote: »
    no entiendo por que no me sigue el porcentaje en la descarga del parche llega hasta 50 porciento y despues ya no da mas

eso es porque la descarga llega hasta aproximadamente la mitad, luego el resto de la instalacion, el instalador descomprime el juego
  • PegePege Member
    Smoke nade III is still bugged, its in inventory, but wont show up ingame..
    2nqbqpw.jpg
  • Pege wrote: »
    Smoke nade III is still bugged, its in inventory, but wont show up ingame..
    2nqbqpw.jpg

Yay, tested it, added it :+1: