How to drag more players in to the game?

Since i have played more games than other's i hope i am eligible to give my suggestion

Events is the only way to make players play more, there should be lot more to be conducted to drag and keep more players in the game, not just log in and get rewards. AVA have lot of players that's the fact , But think, why they are not playing much, it is because of events, make them play more , but how? That's the big question. You can make them to play for 30 mts minimum to get the basic reward ( rewards depends on enmasse ).If the player want to continue more there should be more reasons why they should be? here comes more attractive rewards which can be given to them if they complete the next level of event. Logic is simple play more get more. Even % of euros can be raised if players play more ( u can keep a time slab accordingly to raise % of euros ). Organize a mega event at least once a week where a player can get a timed dream gun or other rewards which can be decided accordingly with the majority of player's interest.
Ok whats next , there should be a youtube link in the log in page( log in page inside the game as well) where u can select best upload of the week and place it , of course the up loader should get some thing out of it. Not only best player's link , that can be more info videos which can be much helpful for the beginners.
Consider of giving emp for players who play more , that doesn't mean it should be in higher number.Can start even with 1 emp, all they want is to get something for the time they spent in the game. For example , emp earned in game may tend to buy more emp, to buy something out of the shop which even bring some money to enmasse.

Guys i brought this to your notice , not to say that other's are wrong all i want is AVA to be back to its Glory. If there is anything wrong in my suggestion please ignore and pardon me

Comments

• AlacauAlacau Member
    Agree with everything except the free EMP thing. Making events allow players to have a goal to meet when playing, especially when there's free items given even if it's timed. Also it makes it less P2W ;)
  • Say if i got around 500 emp in the game need few more to get a weapon in shop , I may consider to buy emp to get that weapon, that may bring more money.
  • KILL3RKILL3R Member
    edited January 9
    I completely agree with you ..... but there's also something else that I believe caused people NOT TO PLAY and its the GAME LAUNCHER because of giving so many problems to a lot of people that couldn't log in or start the game. That caused a lot of players to give up and not play AVA. How can you play a game if you can't even get the game to run? :o
  • yes i failed to point out that bro
  • KILL3RKILL3R Member
    its me, old guy lol :3
  • I have a solution. Kidnap orphan's from the chinese sweatshops and bring them to NA, so we can have some more players.
  • ahh common be something constructive please.
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    I'm currently working with Ops to try and bring more regular events to the NA server. Plus, I try to play on both servers whenever running events in-game and on-stream. Bolstering the NA server is something that we care a lot about and we'll be taking your feedback into consideration as we try new things. Thanks!

New ways to feature community game content is something we're working on now! Can't get into specifics, but it is a project that we've taken on.

I appreciate the feedback - thanks for taking the time to write it out.

KILL3R wrote: »
    I completely agree with you ..... but there's also something else that I believe caused people NOT TO PLAY and its the GAME LAUNCHER because of giving so many problems to a lot of people that couldn't log in or start the game. That caused a lot of players to give up and not play AVA. How can you play a game if you can't even get the game to run? :o

Are you currently experiencing launcher issues? If so, PLEASE file a ticket with support with the error code you're getting. Launcher errors are a huge bummer, but we can fix them much faster if you guys help us out and provide some info on the errors you're running into so that we can focus our QA efforts.
  • Cheaters and being unable to get stable fps on win10 are gonna drive away any new players regardless of the events
  • Thank you Somreceror, thats a positive sign we got . Hope there will be more players coming in, its is all depends how attractive and interesting the events are.
  • Well 1: events ingame 2: webshop so people can college guns and in that way enmasse would clear mooney. 3: CCS, they said that januari they will release information about it, still havent happen. 4: hackers must be handled faster. Maybee you need to put in some invite system som The bluerank hackers dont join for 12/ day and make legit people dissapear. 5: Information about lan. Give us a hint on whats going on. If you go trough this 5 points, then we will see a more fun and active game.