Can there be more in-game events? And can they be more frequent?

I find myself quite bored once I complete the daily missions, I feel like there is no longer any point of playing a.v.a once I have done them. Events would make this game more active and gamers will be pleased with the free rewards.

Best Answer

Answers

• Aeria make event every single day, eme should do the same thing to keep people playing
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    What sorts of events would you like to see? We've been trying to do more regular mode-try events, but we're always open to suggestions on new things to try!
  • AlacauAlacau Member
    Do events for the mid to high tiered weapons or even in game euro. Do it on maps that people actually play like the quick match map pool or annihilation map pools.
  • ForunrealForunreal Member
    edited January 10
    Id like to see some events where we can get older (unobtainable now) weapons like the an-94 that I lost in the migration. Or the g3a3, origin weapons, m24, mp5a3, mp5 rail... Those kinds.

The ones that used to be sold expendable you know?
  • Smoreceror wrote: »
    What sorts of events would you like to see? We've been trying to do more regular mode-try events, but we're always open to suggestions on new things to try!

do like 30min map events daily, thats what aeria did, i agree its kind of boring actually after u complete daily
  • if you feel bored after completing your daily missions then you should join my code giveaway rooms that i usually do! you can win codes of timed guns, armour n boosters. I announce it on discord whenever im online n doing the code giveaways ^_^
  • GrimPhase wrote: »
    Hopefully this will keep you Occupied and happy :D

http://ava.enmasse.com/news/posts/clear-missions-earn-rewards

That event is trash, at least put euros also they are more useful than a 7 days gun
  • xMrHollow wrote: »
    GrimPhase wrote: »
    Hopefully this will keep you Occupied and happy :D

http://ava.enmasse.com/news/posts/clear-missions-earn-rewards

That event is trash, at least put euros also they are more useful than a 7 days gun

So Euros and better weapons? Noted.
  • Random weapons dont have to be good or bad just randoms but we need euros at least
  • What's good is the 20 RT part. If one can actually get 20 RT per week on a continous basis, people will spend more time in game for sure.
  • I like that idea
  • This could actually be a lighter version of the old Hardcore thingy under Aeria. Add in more euros rewards (along with timed weapons), people will play more for sure, just for grinding the rewards part.
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    Sounds like some good additions for future events like this are euros and red tickets. Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'll pass this along to Lawlli.
  • Yup, euros in all events, also bring back the black market whit out bugs of course haha