Login issues should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Tf is this, cant login

edited January 6 in General Discussion
Cant login, fix pls
Error code: H500 Internal error
http://imgur.com/a/mKaUn

Comments

• I got the same [filtered] problem, yesterday i was playing fine and now this
  • suddenly i have that too
  • I have had it a couple of times when I have launched the game via steam last few weeks... just trying to start the game again solves it...
  • Looks like i'm not going to play today because this shtty problem
  • CaraaCaraa Member
    Same [filtered] for me?
    Any help from OP's or smore
  • same problem here. error h500
  • edited January 6
    yep cant login launcher before cant even login to acc now i can login acc but launcher gives me error --> "H500 internal error"
    Edit1: again cant login to website only login after few times trying.I think there is problem on their side :::(
    Edit2:its okay i login to launcher.Im in game now
  • me too wtf r we gonna do i wanna play those fkng noobs
  • Same problem! Instant fix plz!
  • GrimPhaseGrimPhase Member, Operative
    edited January 6
    Hey guys! As of now Smoreceror Said:
    "We're currently having some login issues. If you're not currently logged in to AVA, you may have trouble connecting. We're investigating now! Thanks for your patience while we look into it."
    hope that helps
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    Hey all! Was this occurring mostly today and yesterday, or has it been ongoing outside of those times? We were experiencing login issues on our end today and yesterday and am curious if this error is tied to that. Thanks for the info!
  • CaraaCaraa Member
    Smoreceror wrote: »
    Hey all! Was this occurring mostly today and yesterday, or has it been ongoing outside of those times? We were experiencing login issues on our end today and yesterday and am curious if this error is tied to that. Thanks for the info!

I only had it today between 6-7 pm CET then it was fixed.
  • ForumStarForumStar Member
    edited January 7
    Smoreceror wrote: »

It happened I think exactly 2x times in last week that I remember... Trying to log in immediately after the fail login worked .
    I only log in once a day though.. And , I don't really remember the error code tbh... Might have been another issue, I m using steam AVA shortcut because I don't bother to reenter credentials..

• CentiCenti Member
    edited January 8
    It has happend a couple of times outside of that timeframe. Happening right now aswell.

EDIT: I got in tho
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    edited January 9
    So repeated login attempts will sometimes allow you to login? Okay. Thanks for the info! I'll file a ticket on the code and might be reaching out to folks individually for information on computer setup to help QA.

EDIT: Does this occur when you first open the launcher? After you type in your password information? After the game has already been launched? Narrowing this down to particular time frame will help a lot with troubleshooting.