Hackers being unbanned !?!?! SICK

edited January 11 in General Discussion
Well I just heard some news and had it confirmed by couple of people that if you had an aeria account banned if you transfer it over to enmasse through support tickets your account is no longer banned... thats just sad. It gives so many people the excuse to say 'I was never banned' 'I'm legit' etc I thought enmasse would informed that certain players who were banned shouldn't be able to migrate banned accounts but guess I was wrong. Fix this issue enmasse or any cheater can say they never cheated. @MythSky

Comments

• @Seun is this how you did? I was a little high last night. Cant remember what you said.
  • HarunaKanaHarunaKana Member
    edited January 11
    Caraa wrote: »
    Well I just heard some news and had it confirmed by couple of people that if you had an aeria account banned if you transfer it over to enmasse through support tickets your account is no longer banned... thats just sad. It gives so many people the excuse to say 'I was never banned' 'I'm legit' etc I thought enmasse would informed that certain players who were banned shouldn't be able to migrate banned accounts but guess I was wrong. Fix this issue enmasse or any cheater can say they never cheated.

Facts.
  • En Masse doing the opposite to get more players, instead of banning hackers they unban them, instead of putting prizes in ESL they remove them.
  • When the migration started, En Masse was asked about this numerous times, En Masse always said it would not happen. If this is actually true..... all bs then?
  • CaraaCaraa Member
    LyriKs wrote: »
    When the migration started, En Masse was asked about this numerous times, En Masse always said it would not happen. If this is actually true..... all bs then?

Of course it was BS lol, they always keep us in the dark and do things, when we eventually find out they just dodge the subject or delete it but whatever.
  • LyriKs wrote: »
    When the migration started, En Masse was asked about this numerous times, En Masse always said it would not happen. If this is actually true..... all bs then?

Wait until you see the unbanned plebs online, already seeing some
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    EME was already alerted about the claims that you are making, since I noticed the same for Seun f.e. indeed. Smoreceror will explain the details to this on a later stage.
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    We have assisted players who were unable to transfer during the official transfer window on a case-by-case basis.

I understand concerns about past cheaters regaining access to the game, but the last thing that we want to do is spread rumors and accusations on the forums – all it will do is lead to drama. As always, the best way of helping us eliminate hackers from the game is to report them, either in-game or to customer support. Accounts that transferred after the official transfer window are no different. If you suspect someone of hacking, please report them.
This discussion has been closed.