Error C0014

When the game starts, it reports an error C0014. What does this mean and how to fix it to run the game. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TricycIeTricycIe Member, Operative
    Are you running the launcher or AVA.exe as admin?
  • I run the startup program and press "start", then it gives an error
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    what Tri means:
    c1o11my83a8n.png

as for any other solutions, i would try reinstalling the launcher, if not the whole game.

><
    :]
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Update. Just found out that this issue is as a result of connection problems to the servers of the launcher. Issue should lay on your end, so try to restart your router or look into any problems that lie in your network. thanks

><
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    edited April 13
    TRANCE101 wrote: »
    When the game starts, it reports an error C0014. What does this mean and how to fix it to run the game. Thanks in advance.

Sorry you're experiencing issues! To help us troubleshoot, are you running the launcher through steam or through our launcher?
  • PegePege Member
    edited April 14
    EME launcher is broken in so many ways, to save your nerves.... load steam client ;) i got that code for 2 days untill it lost steam api dll.... no way to fix it. only way is to use steam client.
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    Pege wrote: »
    EME launcher is broken in so many ways, to save your nerves.... load steam client ;) i got that code for 2 days untill it lost steam api dll.... no way to fix it. only way is to use steam client.

So, in your case, you were only able to get the client to work via steam?
  • PegePege Member
    yes, reinstalling didnt help... working only via steam client.
  • Pege wrote: »
    yes, reinstalling didnt help... working only via steam client.

What do you mean with steam client ? What did you do ? I'm getting c0014 error at both (ENMASSE Launcher & steam)
  • PegePege Member
    edited April 15
    u need to download steam.... http://store.steampowered.com/?
    and download AVA from there
    http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=AVA
  • PegePege Member
    just tested to install AVA via Masse launcher... giving the same error.... brand new pc....
  • facing the same
  • TRANCE101TRANCE101 Member
    Does C0014 depend on the fact that I have the characteristics of a computer below the recommended AVA game?
    RmCODE wrote: »
    what Tri means:
    c1o11my83a8n.png

as for any other solutions, i would try reinstalling the launcher, if not the whole game.

><

Does C0014 depend on the fact that I have the characteristics of a computer below the recommended AVA game? I play in Lithuania.
    Does C0014 depend on the fact that I have the characteristics of a computer below the recommended AVA game? I play in Lithuania.
This discussion has been closed.