If only right?

If only m4 actually did have a silencer right guys? Id blast my money for it 24/7!

oppxdujltbdj.png

Comments

• RmCODERmCODE Member
    From Wikipedia:

"Silencer is a device attached to or part of the barrel of a firearm or air gun which reduces the amount of noise"

"When a firearm is discharged, there are three ways sound is produced. Part of it can be managed; however, some of it is beyond the ability of the operator or manufacturers to eliminate."

Either Redduck designed the gun extremeley badly or one of the M4's secret weapon is to deafen people haha.

><
    :]
  • GonzoooGonzooo Member
    Man I'd spend so much on that m4 if it was silenced, the skin is already sexy enough as it is. As it currently stands I don't have many reasons to go for it :/
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Gonzooo wrote: »
    Man I'd spend so much on that m4 if it was silenced, the skin is already sexy enough as it is. As it currently stands I don't have many reasons to go for it :/

well it has no recoil and....

well kimpah shows it's potential in the last clip in this video actually: (3:40)

><

PS. Your jaw will drop at the last clip :O

• TricycIeTricycIe Member, Operative
    @RmCODE the Nugget is a MK.3. This video is nearly 4 years old, armor wasn't as OP back then, there weren't as many broken guns, the game was overall more balanced than it is now. Plus, no offence towards kimpah, most of the clips here are against low ranks, especially that last one (they all trapped eachother in a corner and none of them saw kim)
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    TricycIe wrote: »
    @RmCODE the Nugget is a MK.3. This video is nearly 4 years old, armor wasn't as OP back then, there weren't as many broken guns, the game was overall more balanced than it is now. Plus, no offence towards kimpah, most of the clips here are against low ranks, especially that last one (they all trapped eachother in a corner and none of them saw kim)

He creates those videos to test out the potential of the gun, not of his skill so ranking is irrelevant. I agree with your point on the armour though.

><
  • TricycIeTricycIe Member, Operative
    Why is no one talking about the sexy new unreleased guns that you can get for 3 days tho
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Why is no one talking about the sexy new unreleased guns that you can get for 3 days tho

Im doing a thing where i wont redeem any weapons from my mailbox till the end of the year. I've currently got 184 items lul

><
  • ForunrealForunreal Member
    edited April 15
    RmCODE wrote: »

Im doing a thing where i wont redeem any weapons from my mailbox till the end of the year. I've currently got 184 items lul

><

LOOOOOOOOOOL thats what IM doing!!! I havnt opened anything since the transfer.....

Got someone who will make a video of it.... IF I ever open the stuff.
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Forunreal wrote: »

><

LOOOOOOOOOOL thats what IM doing!!! I havnt opened anything since the transfer.....

It'll be interesting to see how many days of items and weapons i get haha. I guess great minds think alike? Don't forget to link me with the video once it's been recorded and uploaded. I'll try my hardest to have mine recorded as well; maybe it'll be my first video?! Who da fak knows...

><
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff

><

It'll be interesting to see how many days of items and weapons i get haha. I guess great minds think alike? Don't forget to link me with the video once it's been recorded and uploaded. I'll try my hardest to have mine recorded as well; maybe it'll be my first video?! Who da fak knows...

><

Be careful with this! Certain delivery packages have redemption time limits set. I set mine at 365 days, but it's possible some are shorter.
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Smoreceror wrote: »

><

><

Be careful with this! Certain delivery packages have redemption time limits set. I set mine at 365 days, but it's possible some are shorter.

Damn. I'll go check everthing to see if anything is shorter than the year long limit. Thanks!

><
  • RmCODE wrote: »

well kimpah shows it's potential in the last clip in this video actually: (3:40)

><

fake kimpah and play with nubs
  • Thank you stranger. I haven't been this excited for a while. My first gold. No one here (at work) knows what am on about so am gonna scream it here.. "I HAVE GOT MY FIRST REDDIT GOLD" thank you
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Thank you stranger. I haven't been this excited for a while. My first gold. No one here (at work) knows what am on about so am gonna scream it here.. "I HAVE GOT MY FIRST REDDIT GOLD" thank you

da fuq?

><
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    edited April 18
    NH6HP4H9TK wrote: »

><

fake kimpah and play with nubs

He's not fake -.-

><