didnt get reward

hey, i purchased 1000 emp and i still did not get the mp7a1 sumire. How can i fix this?

Comments

• ERROR78ERROR78 Member
    Check your Mail box in the game
  • i checked but still nothing there
  • ERROR78 wrote: »
    Check your Mail box in the game

i checked but still nothing there
  • DatOreoThoDatOreoTho Member
    edited April 17
    same, I purchased 95$ worth of EMP, didn't get any of the perm prize weapons, even sent a ticket about it, waiting to hear from them. hopefully they deliver the items, for the 1k, and 2.2k, since i had over 7k emp
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    94DKNAMGYG wrote: »
    hey, i purchased 1000 emp and i still did not get the mp7a1 sumire. How can i fix this?

Hi there! Sorry about the delay in getting you your EMP rewards. If you could please contact Customer Support at the URL below, they'll be able to help you out.

http://support.enmasse.com/ava/tickets/submit
  • AlacauAlacau Member
    They take FOREVEER TO REPLY
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Alacau wrote: »
    They take FOREVEER TO REPLY

Given how many complaints smore receives with this game (and i'm sure it's a lot) i'd cut him some slack. I'm sure he tried to sort this out as soon as was possible

><
    :]
  • AlacauAlacau Member
    Even so it does not take more than a week to reply and given the fact that your issue probably won't even be solved and you'll have to send in another ticket and wait even more
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Even so it does not take more than a week to reply and given the fact that your issue probably won't even be solved and you'll have to send in another ticket and wait even more

There's clearly something wrong If the mentality you have is to send a duplicate ticket and expect things to go faster. Stop taking the moral high ground here. Your only choice is to be patient or further delay the response.

><
    :]
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    edited April 18

I'd advise not sending in duplicate tickets or adding onto your existing ticket once it's submitted unless it's in direct response to a customer support rep. I don't know exactly how Customer Support's queue is organized, but I do know that some modifications will bump a ticket to the bottom of the queue. Customer Support get dozens and dozens of tickets a day, so they're going to put less priority towards folks who appear to be purposefully spamming them.

I know it's tough to wait on an issue that's important to you, but if you submit a ticket and let it be, they will generally be able to get to it within a week. Thank you for your patience!