now everyone walks with Ak volf and when i asked they said there was codes ?

i knew that there were some gifts if i login to the game at 16/4 i logged in no gifts then suddenly they say that there were gift codes on the forums ?! and there was nothing announced on the FB page ~ tweeter ~ anywhere ?! why would i bother following or liking ur page ?

Comments

• TricycIeTricycIe Member, Operative
    Use the code "Seek out Smoreceror"
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    I havn't got my godlen egg although i've logged in multiple times on both the days needed to acquire it (see below). RIP

Also, be sure to login on Saturday, April 15 between 12:00 AM PDT and 11:59 PM PDT, and April 16 between 12:00 AM PDT and 11:59 PDT, to get an Easter Egg Grenade (30 Days) just for logging in!

><
    :]

PS. i lol'd pretty hard at
    AshClouder wrote: »
    ~tweeter~
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    RmCODE wrote: »
    I havn't got my godlen egg although i've logged in multiple times on both the days needed to acquire it (see below). RIP

Also, be sure to login on Saturday, April 15 between 12:00 AM PDT and 11:59 PM PDT, and April 16 between 12:00 AM PDT and 11:59 PDT, to get an Easter Egg Grenade (30 Days) just for logging in!

><
    :]

PS. i lol'd pretty hard at
    AshClouder wrote: »
    ~tweeter~

Unfortunately, we discovered that the Easter Egg login reward was not set up correctly, and weren't granted to players. We've corrected the issue and are extending the window to earn one, though. Get the full details here: https://forums.enmasse.com/ava/discussion/4837/extended-easter-egg-grenade-login-rewards/p1?new=1