13»

Comments

• KittyKatsKittyKats Member
    edited April 9
    RmCODE wrote: »
    KittyKats wrote: »
    Soo apparently stopping razer synapse fixes it but it brings up a new question. Why did it start now?

The same reason that having razer synpase even running in the background will not allow CS:GO to run at all

Having razer synapse in the background works when i run csgo. same with Faceit and esea.

Well it dont for me. Insta error as soon as you press play. Razer Synapse is notorious for this error haha.

><
    :]

not really that notorious if i never heard of it... been playing csgo for over 7yrs. I think its a pretty unique case because i never heard of anayone mention this until now.
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    Hi all, we're looking into why this might be occurring with the folks at Xigncode. For everyone who's currently experiencing this issue, can you please send me your XIGNCODE logs via PM? They can be located under this directory: \En Masse Entertainment\AVA\Binaries\XIGNCODE.USA\

The file is called "xigncode.log." You can attach them to a forum Private Message that can be sent to me.
    Is anyone still experiencing this issue?
  • KittyKatsKittyKats Member
    edited April 18
    Smoreceror wrote: »

i just uninstalled razer synapse and it fixed the problem for me. Im hoping i could install razer synapse and not get this issue but i dont wanna risk it because some people still experience this even if its uninstalled. My mouse feels super weird now haha, the lift off range is wayy to high.
  • TricycIeTricycIe Member, Operative
    Try putting your Razer Synapse into offline mode, it works for me after doing that
  • RmCODERmCODE Member

i just uninstalled razer synapse and it fixed the problem for me. Im hoping i could install razer synapse and not get this issue but i dont wanna risk it because some people still experience this even if its uninstalled. My mouse feels super weird now haha, the lift off range is wayy to high.

I have it startup as i log in and never shut it off. It's usually Stats and Heatmaps that screws it up. Try turning things off in turn and see which is triggering it. As Tri said that could be a viable option although turning it off or on doesn't make a difference for me :)

><
  • RmCODE wrote: »

I have it startup as i log in and never shut it off. It's usually Stats and Heatmaps that screws it up. Try turning things off in turn and see which is triggering it. As Tri said that could be a viable option although turning it off or on doesn't make a difference for me :)

><

i always have my stats and heatmaps disabled. The only reason i went to uninstalling it is because even having razer synapse closed, xigncode still gives me an error about it. I task manager the process before i start ava and it still gives it to me.

><

i always have my stats and heatmaps disabled. The only reason i went to uninstalling it is because even having razer synapse closed, xigncode still gives me an error about it. I task manager the process before i start ava and it still gives it to me.

Would you be able to send me you XIGNCODE log via forum PM? It can be located under this directory: \En Masse Entertainment\AVA\Binaries\XIGNCODE.USA\

If I can get enough of these and forward them to the folks at XIGNCODE, we can work on a way to avoid this issue.
  • Smoreceror wrote: »

><

Would you be able to send me you XIGNCODE log via forum PM? It can be located under this directory: \En Masse Entertainment\AVA\Binaries\XIGNCODE.USA\

If I can get enough of these and forward them to the folks at XIGNCODE, we can work on a way to avoid this issue.

im afraid i can't since im using steam's instance of ava but i also have the enmasse launcher downloaded too. logs are located somewhere i can't seem to fine because i checked the directories and they dont exist.
  • ControIControI Member
    Should be located here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\ava\Binaries\XIGNCODE.USA
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    ControI wrote: »
    Should be located here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\ava\Binaries\XIGNCODE.USA

If smore actually approves of my message it would've contained info regarding where they are actually found. For example with me, mine are not located in that directory. I also have 2 different Binary folders with seperate and different 'logs' (different file extension so i'm not sure). Not going to repeat my previous message for reasons of spam.

><
13»