The Smorecore Disappearance

...And when AVA needed him the most,he vanished.

Now seriously guys, What happened to him? it's been a month and I haven't received my rewards nor I got an answer for my inquires

Comments

• MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative

Now seriously guys, What happened to him? it's been a month and I haven't received my rewards nor I got an answer for my inquires

He's currently busy doing work for Kritika too, obviously with the holidays involved he has to catch up on quite a bit. Can't manage to get ahold of him myself mostly, but its a bit better this week. What about inquiries though?
  • MythSky wrote: »

He's currently busy doing work for Kritika too, obviously with the holidays involved he has to catch up on quite a bit. Can't manage to get ahold of him myself mostly, but its a bit better this week. What about inquiries though?

It's a private matter between me and him and it's not urgent but waiting a month isn't a huge fun.
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    MythSky wrote: »

It's a private matter between me and him and it's not urgent but waiting a month isn't a huge fun.

Well that's one of the things that worries me. Everyone can just poke Smoreceror up and definitely is. I can imagine that half of his dayjob is replying to PMs xD Anyways, if I can help out just send me a PM.
  • MythSky wrote: »
    MythSky wrote: »

Well that's one of the things that worries me. Everyone can just poke Smoreceror up and definitely is. I can imagine that half of his dayjob is replying to PMs xD Anyways, if I can help out just send me a PM.

Thank you kindly,but I believe it's up to him. And if we already talking, the deagle needs a buff.
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    I'm here! I'll respond to your PM.
This discussion has been closed.