Looking for New Operatives!

13»

Comments

• RmCODERmCODE Member
    GrizzIy wrote: »
    So like this was a thing and I don't know what happened. I can speak English and Spanish fluently and I'm always on NA.

Dates on those message maybe? You even put effort into deleting the date on the bottom right but left the time ...

><
    :]
  • GrizzIyGrizzIy Member, Operative
    RmCODE wrote: »
    GrizzIy wrote: »
    So like this was a thing and I don't know what happened. I can speak English and Spanish fluently and I'm always on NA.

Dates on those message maybe? You even put effort into deleting the date on the bottom right but left the time ...

><

They didn't come with a date, and the bottom corner is like that because its from my second monitor. And this was a couple months ago. Either way what difference would it make? Wouldn't the same application be as good as if i applied with the same information again?
  • DroppDropp Member
    Yea Ik I am latinoo too, thats why I was waiting for their reply.
  • W0LNESW0LNES Member
    I wan to be an OP at any time
  • W0LNESW0LNES Member
    I was in game W0LNES
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    Since Smore did not mention more, I will fill you guys in.

The Operatives have been informed of their status in PM. I believe we are adding 5 members. They will be brought in and announced next week!
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Didn't receive a PM. Can I at least get some feedback of some sort?

><
  • GonzoooGonzooo Member
    @RmCODE it's pretty clear seeing as you didn't receive a PM :/
  • Gonzooo wrote: »
    @RmCODE it's pretty clear seeing as you didn't receive a PM :/

You absolute savage XD @Gonzooo but unlucky @RmCODE , ik u tried hard
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    The only thing that *might've* pulled me down is some rage during in game matches but apart from that everything is on my side, and that's such a small thing, especially relative to my feats. This result leaves me flabbergasted to say the least. Doesn't make sense at all. GIMME FEEDBACK plzz.

><
    :[
  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    Ops have been chosen! Incoming announcement in a bit!
13»
This discussion has been closed.