Reporting for Duty!

Comments

• FernyBoyFernyBoy Member
    edited November 21
    Robin, I thank you for your presence, it was like a light of hope, you provoked a commotion in me, I almost get rid of your words :'( , but I feel happy about your good intentions for us and the game. Welcome to AVA =) B)
  • SpacecatsSpacecats Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    Congratulations Halrath, and well said. I'm looking forward to working with you from the Player Relations side of things (as many of you know, Smoreceror has moved on to focus on Product Management here at En Masse).

There's a lot of work to do. As someone who has collaborated with Halrath over the last several months on TERA, I believe AVA is in excellent hands with him on board!
  • WELCOME TO AVA. I hope things get better now , this game have alot of potential .
  • Welcome to the wild ride that is AvA.
  • As? when? and where? we will communicate with you robin :/
  • Congrats Robin and Welcome To AVA!!
  • Halrath wrote: »
    xDaDoctor wrote: »
    I hope that you aren't a manager of any other games, this game really needs at least one manager solely dedicated to really sort it all out. Also would love to see the return of streaming of AVA on the EME twitch channel...

Nope. I'm focused on AVA, an assignment I specifically requested. I think there's a lot of potential with this game and the community. I'd like a chance to make something good happen.

We hope that too Robin!!Welcome and good luck!! =)
  • AryashaAryasha Member
    edited November 22
    any help will be received with open arms, i hope any help or interest in this game in your part sprout many players and enjoy the game.

• iPacifist wrote: »
    Now that i noticed , should we play a game whether Robin refers to a boy or a girl?
    I mean, there is Robin Williams and then there is Robin Scherbatsky... so...

:smiley:

I vote for girl...

EDIT: Is it that girl with short hair that i saw in EME stream like a week ago sometime?
    I only opened stream for like a minute...

Robin = Male
    Robyn = Female
  • iPacifist wrote: »
    Now that i noticed , should we play a game whether Robin refers to a boy or a girl?
    I mean, there is Robin Williams and then there is Robin Scherbatsky... so...

:smiley:

I vote for girl...

EDIT: Is it that girl with short hair that i saw in EME stream like a week ago sometime?
    I only opened stream for like a minute...

Robin = Male
    Robyn = Female

Owwww ... My bad then ... :sweat_smile:

Honestly , good luck to Halrath... and good luck to AVA ...
    AVA needs it badly...
  • Now theres someone dedicated, whats gonna happen? Are you going to produce a kind of flight plan for AVA? With targets, milestones, action plan? Priorities? Quick wins? Anything feasible from your standpoint? We need visibility.
  • QohorQohor Member
    edited November 22
    still too early to judge , we'll see after 1 month how things will be , good luck all .
  • ForunrealForunreal Member
    edited November 22
    Im gonna go ahead and lean on the optimistic side of things here.. I really like the part where you state you specifically asked for it.. I hope to god you can bring some positive to this game. In no way do I expect things to go back to "golden days" state (as its become known as) but I have a little bit of hope now..

Good luck to you but as you say youve been browsing the forums here, im sure you know the state of mind of the majority as of right now..
  • SilentSageSilentSage Member, Operative
    edited November 22
    Forunreal wrote: »
    Im gonna go ahead and lean on the optimistic side of things here.. I really like the part where you state you specifically asked for it.. I hope to god you can bring some positive to this game. In no way do I expect things to go back to "golden days" state (as its become known as) but I have a little bit of hope now..

Good luck to you but as you say youve been browsing the forums here, im sure you know the state of mind of the majority as of right now..
    This got me too, specifically asking for a game that hasn't been in a great state for a while?! That's brave :o
    Looking forward to work with you Halrath! Hope this game can recover some lost ground.

We'll lose some battles, but win the war! \o/. This game still has a community and the core gameplay is still one of the best, can't say goodbye yet x)
  • Halrath wrote: »
    xDaDoctor wrote: »
    I hope that you aren't a manager of any other games, this game really needs at least one manager solely dedicated to really sort it all out. Also would love to see the return of streaming of AVA on the EME twitch channel...

Nope. I'm focused on AVA, an assignment I specifically requested. I think there's a lot of potential with this game and the community. I'd like a chance to make something good happen.

Nice, thank you, sky is the limit with this game ^^