AVA will undergo maintenance on February 21, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. PST (11 p.m. CET) to deploy the Empty Quiver update.

In Memory of MastaGunZ

2»

Comments

• Thank You for info. I thought he just quit.
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    When I get back in the office, I'll email Red Duck about this. See what we can do.
  • That's really good to hear! Masta still has family that regularly plays AVA in his memory. I'm sure they would be very greatful @Halrath
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    Hey everyone!
    This has not been forgotten!
    The email was already sent!
  • i appreciate everything said about my son, but I looked up how he spelled MastaGunZ, and that's how he spelled it. Sorry for any confusion. I do know he did gun mods on the forums though.
  • I didn't realize there were 2 of them.
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    i appreciate everything said about my son, but I looked up how he spelled MastaGunZ, and that's how he spelled it. Sorry for any confusion. I do know he did gun mods on the forums though.

First, I'm sorry for your loss and honor your son's service. Second, no problem at all. In fact, I appreciate the clarification. Red Duck and I are coming up with something to honor your son and I'm glad to know there was a specific spelling.

If there's anything else, please feel free to send me a message directly. I'll do what I can to assist you.
2»