Friday Stream Cancelled - SORRY!

Watch the stream at twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment and if their atleast 200 viewers, then a permanent gun will be chosen by the viewers

[Halrath says: Sorry to quash this, but our Twitch channel is being taken over by TERA all day on Friday! There'll be tons going on there, but it won't be for AVA!]

Comments

• SirNoobSirNoob Member
    6PM BST time :) (If your living in england.)
  • SirNoobSirNoob Member
    Also check out Mythsky's stream on twitch at around half 7 BST time (i think...)
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    @Halrath last or this Friday?

><
    :]
  • tRxZyRiXtRxZyRiX Member, Operative
    RmCODE wrote: »
    @Halrath last or this Friday?

><
    :]

This friday: Sadly, there is no AVA stream this week. Sorry!!! We should be up and going next week!
  • tRxZyRiX wrote: »
    This friday: Sadly, there is no AVA stream this week. Sorry!!! We should be up and going next week!

That was last week's mantra!
    I understand if it's too much to give away a perm gun to the community a week... (1 a month would be fine) ...
    But just saying ,, oops , i can't be there for the 30min stream sounds a bit off putting... No offence EME ... But you can do better...
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    iPacifist wrote: »
    tRxZyRiX wrote: »

That was last week's mantra!
    I understand if it's too much to give away a perm gun to the community a week... (1 a month would be fine) ...
    But just saying ,, oops , i can't be there for the 30min stream sounds a bit off putting... No offence EME ... But you can do better...

I didn't say that. TERA Console has claimed all things Twitch, and that includes our slot. Trust me, Discodolly and I really wanted to do the stream and we tried hard to make it happen. Sorry, but it couldn't.