Saturday Cup

@brev @MythSky

why didnt you guys ask GM's to put a title bar at the bottom advertising this cup atm i only see 7 teams registerd i dont think every clan/team knows about it especially the newer people who dont follow the forums / streams

make it known in the game that there is a tournament and move this saturday cup to the next saturday advertise in and outside the game

this will be a blow in the face for all the hard work you guys are doing, shouldnt be this way, also ive noticed alot old people came back including me playing casually but i dont think most know about whats happening with esl actually some still think ESL is not revived yet

just my 2cents

EDIT: and also if the servers behave like today or well behave like how its been this week GL (servers are in a really bad state atm)

Comments

• and some clans have alot of members who can easily provide 2-3 teams

you should contact the leaders of those clans or admins or people that have alot influence in those clans
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    Getting the ingame announcements right now is tricky, because most staff is very busy with TERA console. I will try to get posts out on their social channels, because Dolly does have access to that.
  • MythSky wrote: »
    Getting the ingame announcements right now is tricky, because most staff is very busy with TERA console. I will try to get posts out on their social channels, because Dolly does have access to that.

talked with luxury and he runs one of the biggest clans on ava he did not even know about the tournament happening missed out on his clan he could easily provide 2-3 teams if you allow them not sure if thats possible tho i can help yall just by telling big clans if you want me to let me know ;)

alot of us want ava to succeed we could try to get more people then blacksquad people just simply dont know about ava
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    JFN6PM5CN5 wrote: »
    MythSky wrote: »

talked with luxury and he runs one of the biggest clans on ava he did not even know about the tournament happening missed out on his clan he could easily provide 2-3 teams if you allow them not sure if thats possible tho i can help yall just by telling big clans if you want me to let me know ;)

alot of us want ava to succeed we could try to get more people then blacksquad people just simply dont know about ava

I try to spread the info on many fronts, mainly on Forums, the Facebook Groups, Discord and Twitter. Sucks that I cannot reach everyone with that, but hey if you want to help informing clans then sure! Could always use an extra hand with that.
  • brevbrev Member
    yes please do we are doing everything we can in the advertising department, word of mouth is going to be our best hope at this point until En Masse picks up on their end with advertising
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    @DiscoDolly Could we help with some Tweets and other socials for this?
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    Halrath wrote: »

I can absolutely tweet it!
  • DiscoDolly wrote: »

a ingame banner at the bottom of the lobbyscreen would be one of the best things you guys could do to promote these tournaments
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    JFN6PM5CN5 wrote: »
    DiscoDolly wrote: »

a ingame banner at the bottom of the lobbyscreen would be one of the best things you guys could do to promote these tournaments

I've asked them and many OPs why they don't use it. To cut it short i highly doubt the system would be set up before then (given what's and how it's been said to me)

><
    :]