AVA is available now!

Permanent gun poll (Ur choice)

List what gun you would like to receive permanent for when we reach another milestone on the en masse stream. if you don't know what this is about then every Friday there is a stream hosted by Halrath on twitch at 6pm bst time - recently we hit 200+ viewers, so en masse gave us a rewards of perm ak47 volt , thx ;) . But for the next milestone comment what gun you want perm so then en masse have an easier time to make code and it will be easier for us to decide what gun we want :)

Comments

• zSyntaxzSyntax Member
    Wow.....every1 got volts...this gamr gonna be so broken after this
  • TimekeeperTimekeeper Member
    edited April 15
    f3- m24 bianca

f1 -Galil MAR Spacecraft

f2 - XM8 SCI-FI
  • zSyntaxzSyntax Member
    F1-p90 apocalypse
    F2- Aek
    F3- Asw betrayal or *(r93 dr steam)*
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    R93 Dr Steam. However i'm sure Halrath said that HE was going to make an official poll for it...

><
    :]
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    Naw. This is fine. We'll collate entries later.
  • TH65CTMGNPTH65CTMGNP Member
    edited April 13
    Awesome. Thanks timezones issues. Timezones suck. Any kind of them. Work sucks. Any kind of it. Life sucks. Any part of it.
    I'd never think that I gonna miss a freaking evening stream due to working for damned 10 bucks per hour rouine stuff and lose a chance to get a weapon I can't obtain or it will be released for crazy money later. And people will get my fav for free. Just aweso-freakin-licious. And this will happen more and more in future so I will have to drop the game just to prevent hating it. Can't say anything more. Discouraged as never. Good stream tho, good work on that. Was a good thing to watch (recording of it, at least).
  • TH65CTMGNP wrote: »
    Awesome. Thanks timezones issues. Timezones suck. Any kind of them. Work sucks. Any kind of it. Life sucks. Any part of it.
    I'd never think that I gonna miss a freaking evening stream due to working for damned 10 bucks per hour rouine stuff and lose a chance to get a weapon I can't obtain or it will be released for crazy money later. And people will get my fav for free. Just aweso-freakin-licious. And this will happen more and more in future so I will have to drop the game just to prevent hating it. Can't say anything more. Discouraged as never. Good stream tho, good work on that. Was a good thing to watch (recording of it, at least).

I feel you bro, you're not the only one to miss out on great stuff I can tell you that.
  • TH65CTMGNPTH65CTMGNP Member
    edited April 13
    YK4A5NGK5K wrote: »

I feel you bro, you're not the only one to miss out on great stuff I can tell you that.
    Mate, i feel that. My sorries to u aswell! Just would never imagine I'd miss a loved thing because of the hated work to continue a hated life. It's like "it gets worse day by day" feeling. I wouldn't write such a crappost full of so-called whining if it wouldn't just fill the picture at its best.
    Well, at least I don't have to save the money for EMP since not gonna play anymore with such things going on, huh.
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    Alright since halrath said he was going to use the results from this poll, I'm voting for the R93 Dr Steam's Cannon. Can we please, for the love of god get a sniper!!

edm9hwpbnbv3.jpg

><
  • If we vote for a sniper - I vote for SV98 Cyber Nova Priam. It may be weak this days in terms of oneshot damage but it's speed is purrfect. In other case I'd vote for M24 Bianca. (yeah, i dislike steampunk design like i mean it)
    If we vote for a SMG - SIG MPX.
    If we vote for carbine/automatic rifle - Para Jager. It just looks fancy, I don't favor para but I've missed AK Volt so I have no other variants left. Don't even care if it will be KAC/G3A3/AEK971 or the very first version of AK from old times.
    Now I've realised I've wasted time since why would I vote if I can't participate in giveaway :/
  • AI AX308 !
  • R93 Dr Steam's Cannon
  • SirNoobSirNoob Member
    RmCODE wrote: »
    R93 Dr Steam. However i'm sure Halrath said that HE was going to make an official poll for it...

><

I gave him the idea ;)
  • F1: H&K 416c
    F2: AEK-971
    F3: R93 Dr Steam's Cannon
  • SirNoobSirNoob Member
    f1 - Mp7A1 night flier umcxbpmmbjbw.png
    f2 - M4A1 asa thor sx3yss61sadp.png
    f3 - DSR-1 black/gold snake jek1cdjqojcv.png / ddme8y620ww5.png

This discussion has been closed.