Question about player behavior/threats

I'm got a genuine question, seeing as ava is ending. Some peoples behavior has changed.. somebody in particular im talking about thinks he is untouchable and can do/say anything. was playing on the EU server today and had somebody pming me very abusive things. i.e. " im going to kill you in real life, hunt down your family and ....
" and also generalist things like he is going to murder women. i've got screenshots. Now this is like psychotic because this is a video game and ive played for years.. but rarely have i seen such violent comments from anybody outside the standard trash talk. this is some very extreme stuff. so can eme staff keep a players IP address/details? not overacting. just being honest and asking probably discodolly/halhath etc... because i dont know the guidelines for this. borderline criminal statements.

Comments

• 96KING9696KING96 Member
    funny how you are so intelligent on forums ,while you are the same trashtalker like whoever said it to you in game
  • QBlackCatQQBlackCatQ Member
    I don't think this a joke. That being said, just block the person. Whoever this is sounds like they have some mental issues
  • iPacifistiPacifist Member
    You can always screenshot and report them ... Easy as pie.

Given the circumstances , i'd recon a perm ban is in order...
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    iDaisy wrote: »
    I'm got a genuine question, seeing as ava is ending. Some peoples behavior has changed.. somebody in particular im talking about thinks he is untouchable and can do/say anything. was playing on the EU server today and had somebody pming me very abusive things. i.e. " im going to kill you in real life, hunt down your family and ....
    " and also generalist things like he is going to murder women. i've got screenshots. Now this is like psychotic because this is a video game and ive played for years.. but rarely have i seen such violent comments from anybody outside the standard trash talk. this is some very extreme stuff. so can eme staff keep a players IP address/details? not overacting. just being honest and asking probably discodolly/halhath etc... because i dont know the guidelines for this. borderline criminal statements.

Send us a report (screenshots help a lot) and we'll take care of them. Permanently.
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    iDaisy wrote: »

Woah!
    Like Halrath said. Please send a support ticket with screenshots. Yikes!