[Event] Countdown until closure

Comments

• Perhaps he should stop hacking and or cheating? Lol
  • Badboy2kxBadboy2kx Member
    looks like the newest code is Live: AVA Absolute Machine

just redeemed and it seems to work just fine!
  • ShiroKoNShiroKoN Member, Operative
    • Updated - Next Fortune Star Set is Active!
  • ScanovedgScanovedg Member
    My Game dont works. DOnt find servers
  • QuantomXQuantomX Member
    The devs aren't posting it but the next code is active. Man are they really getting that lazy now? won't post the new code? Also no weekly timed weapons despite it being over a week and a half since the last codes.
    I really wish you guys would take some time to care.
  • MythSkyMythSky Member, Operative
    QuantomX wrote: »
    The devs aren't posting it but the next code is active. Man are they really getting that lazy now? won't post the new code? Also no weekly timed weapons despite it being over a week and a half since the last codes.
    I really wish you guys would take some time to care.

Next code is posted. Thanks for the feedback, I like to check the AVA forums daily when I am on a holiday.
  • QuantomXQuantomX Member
    Night Flier code not working. Tried variations of it including the AVA part that wasn't included.
  • Badboy2kxBadboy2kx Member
    code = AVA Night Flier

just redeemed it and its working now!
  • That night FLIER gave me a bunch of stuff I already had. Not to mention almost everyone has the stuff that it gave already just from the capsules.
  • DiscoDollyDiscoDolly Member, EME Staff
    GYPEFKXRDK wrote: »
    That night FLIER gave me a bunch of stuff I already had. Not to mention almost everyone has the stuff that it gave already just from the capsules.
    I am sorry you are displeased with the code. That was everything in the Night Flier set.
  • ForunrealForunreal Member
    That night FLIER gave me a bunch of stuff I already had. Not to mention almost everyone has the stuff that it gave already just from the capsules.

Honestly.. What are you expecting.. Is there ANYTHING more they can give out?? I dont think there is..
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    edited June 1
    Forunreal wrote: »

Honestly.. What are you expecting.. Is there ANYTHING more they can give out?? I dont think there is..

All the individual weapon series.. i can name about 20+ different series of weapons which weren't MC/FS that i've always wanted to try. Noel springs to mind.. never ever owned even a timed variant of the FR Noel.

><
    :]
  • HalrathHalrath Member, Administrator, EME Staff
    RmCODE wrote: »
    Forunreal wrote: »

All the individual weapon series.. i can name about 20+ different series of weapons which weren't MC/FS that i've always wanted to try. Noel springs to mind.. never ever owned even a timed variant of the FR Noel.

><
    :]

Cough up a list, dude.
  • RmCODERmCODE Member
    edited June 1
    Viewed but not listed Alphabetically; if a weapon belongs to a series the series is named instead. Gold means best choice

Pointman:
    M1897 Painkiller
    P90 Haraimau
    Remington Nixie
    Saiga Leo
    [SPAS-15] BG Crusher
    SPAS-15 Dragon

Rifleman:
    AK 47 Antique
    AK47 Neon
    AN94 Sidewinder
    FN-2000 Maverick