Did you know that a Canadian server will be coming out?
Compared to the korean server, Enmasse AKA World server treats us like trash. few examples of this is World server being 10 times more expensive than korean server(1 gacha in world = 11 gachas in korean server and that's with the better bitna gachas), credit sinks being more, Korean server giving away +14 boosters like candy, full sets in the store for 15-25$, faster updates, better rewards on the events and way more.
Korean server got their first +14 on this current rice fields event and guess what we're getting: nothing. nothing worth spending your time on. we also havent been given a free awakened tiamat, they still give us only a +12/+13 box per month. closers world doesnt give you options of buying the full set from store like the korean closers, there is no private bm despite players wanting it for months and they delayed beelzebub to the point where it doesnt make any sense at all. You can only +17 lv85+ gear and we have lv83 gear aka purification. giving players the enhancement revamp that involves beelzebub gear before giving beelzebub raid is one of the most stupid decisions I've ever seen. Despite most of the active playerbase complaining about all these problems, saying they want content, better rewards, better sales these are the results:
Beelzebub gets pushed back to the point where its stupid
black friday sales are worse than last year's sales, there hasnt been any good things at all
gap between closers korea and closers world opening up even more
2 Months ago, Rockyroad told me that the gap between closers world and closers korea was 6 monnths. 2 months have passed and you didnt do anything. you have 4 months to release 5 raids: Beelzebub, Misook(A10 Chapter 1),Purification V2,Beelzebub V2, Maid(A10 Chapter 2). good luck
With this its been shown that EME and Naddic clearly doesnt care about their playerbase, what they want and they are just going to go on their pace until the server dies out. Despite the outrage on Task force Nata patch discussion and players literally begging for updates on discord, bear saying he is working on it, enmasse staff telling us Singlebear and BearShoes trying to work something out, nothing really changed.
Naddic shows us that they only really care about their own server(Korea) by releasing the Canadian server despite Canada being a part of north america, enmasse being the world server (EU and NA). there might be some competition on Canada VS World server.
on the bright side, Korean closers are giving away perma signature sets, +15 boosters, 300 washing machines and 5 character levelups. I'll just go there if enmasse keeps being like this
Mod's Note: Please do not mention private servers, thanks!
well ppl was expecting actual balance patch which make most of chars strong and they surprised us with this useless balance patch and now we can't craft draconian with normal sync we need draconian sync fiber which just came 2 days in kr what a joke eme
Just a bit of context for those new to the game or not playing the game during last year November, last year's Black Friday deals were great. There was a deal of 990 EMP where it would give you 80 Performance Fabric Treatments, 20 Performance Fabric Relaxers and a bunch of different fibers. Needlessly to say, some people bought more than a couple of those packs (1 guy I knew bought like 100 of them :'). Compared to last year's sales, this year's deals seem a lot more not worth. I get that SS tunes just came out but even so, comparing the value of last year's and this year's tuning deals and the other deals that are also on sale just seem super lackluster and not worth it. Therefore, I also wanted your opinion. Would you consider buying this year's deals in consideration or without consideration of last year's deals if you had the money to do so?
BearShoes here. On December 9th, we’re proud to announce that we will be updating the game with the newest branch update, p23!
Branch updates are a way for us to do a major update to the game, including minor tweaks to UI, back-end abilities, and character balances. However, these branch updates usually bring about a couple of major changes for players, and that’s what I’m here to talk about today!
In this branch update, you need to know about 4 major things that are going to be taking place:
1. EMP Store / Washing Machine Renewal
In this update, the UI elements are going to be changing regarding the EMP store. We’ll give you some more details on this in the near future, but you can expect to see things like the following:
- Large-styled banners showing off current costumes in the shop, as well as washing machines.
- A more easily navigable interface to lead you exactly where you want to go.
- A shopping cart to load up multiple items, as well as change the quantities.
- Integrated Washing Machine menu (no more having to go find Bitna!)
2. Max Level system renewal
As a max level player, you may find that it’s confusing knowing where you need to go, or what you need to do each day. This is being simplified in a number of ways. Here are some of those bullet points to illustrate just how:
- A new GUI has been added to the Purification Ops.
- Contamination Lvl 1-5 has been changed to a single entry operation area for single-player.
- The “Operation Area” has been changed significantly.:
- Purification Ops Minion Sector
- Minion sector that existed as the Boss Series has been reduced to 1 type.
- Some rewards have been applied due to the number of entries decreasing.
- The length of the Minion Sector has doubled.
- Entry limit has been changed to 1 time.
- Some rewards have been applied due to the entries decreasing.
- Differences in drop rewards have been reduced.
- Differences in drop rewards have been reduced.
- Some drop rewards have been slightly increased.
- Only Weak-condensed gear (Condensed Gamma Gear) will drop.
- Continuous Operation Area
- Reduced to 3 stages:
- Stage 1: Tindalos
- Stage 2: Harpas
- Stage 3: Yod
- Daily admission restriction has been applied.
- Reduced to 3 stages:
- Purification Ops Minion Sector
There’s a lot here, and this may look scary, but know that at it’s core, this just means that you will be able to clearly understand what you’re supposed to be doing on what day, and won’t have to run something multiple times.
3. Character Balancing
All characters will be re-balanced in various ways. While I can’t get into the specifics quite yet, this will translate to things like passive renewals, and the TCP formula being updated. More power = good.
4. Enhancement Renewal
This is probably the biggest part of this update, and the one that is largely going to affect everyone.
We will be implementing the first major update to the enhancement system since the initial launch of Closers. Naddic has gone through and collected and analyzed both data and feedback from their communities, and came to the conclusion that the current system had a few issues.
- It is much too complex.
- It has too big of a risk of failure.
- There was really only 5 levels (+10-15).
It took a small amount of time to upgrade, but the level of difficulty to reach max level using items like gearboosters was much too difficult, and players found it much to difficult to even attempt it. As such, it was decided to improve the issues, in the following ways:
1. The system will be simplified.
There were too many results: +1, +2, -1, Loss, Reset, and Contamination. As well, there were too many combinations of Fuel and Additives, resulting in a confusing process. With this in mind, the system will be improved and refined to make it much easier.
2. We will minimize the risk of failure.
In the current enhancement system, an enhancement failure is a risk of a downgrade. We will be allowing players the chance to prevent enhancement failure (-1), and transfer the enhancement level.
Based on the issues and solutions listed above, let’s briefly explain how the new enhancement system will work. There are 4 major parts:
Enhancement Risk Reduction
- Reset and Loss will be removed and only Success (+1)/No Change/Failure (-1) will remain.
- Using a new [Fortifier] will prevent the Failure (-1) and reduce the risk dramatically.
- The existing gears’ [Enhancement Level] can be transferred when a new set of gears are released.
- It will allow users to reach the max enhancement level more easily.
More Useful Amplifier/Trinket
- In the existing system, they are not very meaningful items except for some defense and gear level increase.
- Now, they offers new stats when used for enhancement.
Adjusted Max Enhancement Level by Gear
- Each gear’s max level will be changed.
- Even though new gears will have higher max level than the existing gears, it won’t become a burden because the enhancement transfer will reduce the cost and efforts.
This will definitely reduce the risk of failure, and will allow users to reach the max level for their gear much more easily. We’re also preparing a bunch of benefits for you all, to let you grow accustomed to how it works. As well, if you own +15 gear currently, you’ll be getting some benefits as a result! (More on that at a later date).
We of course would love to hear your feedback on this, and hope that you’ll enjoy a much easier time enhancing your gear.
The update to the gear system is going to provide you with a better gearing experience. As well, your old materials won’t go to waste, as you’ll be able to switch them out once p23 goes live. Here’s a chart to help you understand what you’ll be entitled to:
|ITEM NAME||QUANTITY REQUIRED||ITEM RECEIVED||AMOUNT RECEIVED|
|GearBooster Fuel III||330||GearBooster Fuel I||1|
|GearBooster Fuel IV||10||GearBooster Fuel I||1|
|Enhancement Catalyst||15||GearBooster Fuel I||1|
|Enhancement Boost I||165||GearBooster Fuel I||1|
|Enhancement Boost II||2||GearBooster Fuel I||1|
|-1 Gear Booster||4||GearBooster Fuel I||1|
|Enhancement Failsafe||12||GearBooster Vaccine||1|
|Enhancement Antiseptic||12||GearBooster Vaccine||1|
|Enhancement Binder||12||GearBooster Vaccine||1|
|Enhancement Fortifier||4||GearBooster Vaccine||1|
|Prototype Fuel I||1||GearBooster +10||1|
|Prototype Fuel II||1||GearBooster +10||1|
|Prototype Fuel III||1||GearBooster +10||1|
|Prototype Fuel IV||1||GearBooster +10||1|
|Atomized Prototype Fuel II||1||GearBooster +11||1|
|Atomized Prototype Fuel I||1||GearBooster +12||1|
|Atomized Prototype Fuel I||1||GearBooster +12||1|
|+1 Gear Booster||1||Gear Booster +13 / GearBooster Vaccine||1|
Finally, we have a couple more announcements that will be coming along with this update.
First, Dimensional Gel is going to be going away, so you’ll want to ensure that you use it all up before this happens. Dimensional Gel will NOT be returning after this point, but don’t worry! A new system is going to be replacing it, and we’re excited to tell you about it.
Lastly, we know that you all are very VERY excited for the release of Beezlebub. We are too! That’s why we’re announcing now that on December 23’rd, along with the final TF update for Goodfellas (Misteltein), we will be releasing the Beelzebub 12 player raid, along with the Direct Gear Tuning system. We thank you all for your patience on this, and we hope you look forward to some exciting new content.
We look forward to the months ahead, and an even brighter 2020! Thanks everyone!
With the recent announcement of the release of Beezlebub (finally) and the release of the new enhancement system, some stuff just became more confusing and apparent. I'm first just gonna complain a bit first about the problems of the game that has existed for a few months now actually.
1) Daily gacha: Why do we first get stuck with the TI85 Pilot costumes for months then have to beg EME to change them to Two-Tone to then be stuck with them for another few months. I've lost count of how many actual months it's been we've had Two-Tone but I dare to say it's been around half a year, which makes 0 sense. I'm also aware of the fact that I'm not the only one extremely annoyed by this.
2) Game population and interest: Game's dying, you can't deny that, and how can you blame the player for it. There has been literally 0 new areas for months now. In the past 4 months, I'd say, only things we got were new Hoffman Mods and Triggers, which are gear and not new missions or areas, so basically no progression in story or content. Ok cool, for a few weeks there has been probably an increase in the game population trying to get the new gear, but that was short-lived. Why? Abysmal drop rates. Now I don't know anything about the drop rates nor the programming of them, it might not be EME's fault for the very bad drop rates (trigger drop rates XD), but they aren't helping with the frustration that the game population is feeling. I know one player who plays 6 characters or more daily and only got 2 mod drops in around 2-3 months. Don't even get me started on the trigger drop rates I personally believe it's even worse. What's the point in playing a game where there's no new content and all you can do is farm for the new gear and expect to get nothing for perhaps weeks. No wonder people lost interest and who can blame them. It is frustrating and boring and legitimately no point in playing the game. Ok sure, the release of Seth brought back some players, but only for a little bit. Why farm for gear when you can get account transfer the gear through repackaging Hoffman Mods or simply just Gremory Box over the gear when you had that much time to waste while waiting for content. I personally have T5 Puri mods right now on my Seth since I'm too poor to buy Hoffman mods and I don't even have stage 5-6 of Puri unlocked yet. Literally all I've done is level Seth, transfer everything and forget her until the next raid comes in. The interest of players is going down and more players are quitting. Just look at TCP boards. Half the people in them right now have lower TCP than the people I know who have higher TCP, but can't be bothered to log in to the game even for 1 minute as there is legit no point in doing so. Another proof that the game is dying? BM. All the new accessories are retardedly expensive as at this point, barely anyone or not as many people as before still buy the new gachas. If you want the latest new costume and you can't get it within the first week, good luck getting it afterwards it's going to be a lot harder to find people still whaling for it and selling it.
3) Latest announcement: True head scratcher: why do we get the enhancement system revamp first before Beezlebub. Cool, we can get +17, but we literally can't get it on any important gear (core and mods). +16 and +17 is only possible on Beezlebub gear, it's impossible to get it on Puri gear, so it makes literally 0 sense why we're getting it first, unless EME is changing it from what Korea got in their servers and allows Puri to reach that level, which I heavily doubt. Even Beezlebub, for me personally, was EXTREMELY pushed behind. It has been so long since the last content patch we've gotten and I can't think of any excuses on why and how it was delayed for this long. I know I'm not the only one who shares this sentiment as the dying population also proves it. Have another head scratcher: why do WE in WORLD have to use 2 EB2's to get 1 GearBooster 1. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137331068884877312/646550190962245642/unknown.png Meanwhile, Korean and Taiwan has a 1:1 ratio. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463412424293220365/646506886367019009/unknown.png Why. Why is it only our region in the entire world to have this 2:1 ratio for this item revamp. Here's my hypothesis: money. Hey, you need more GB's to enhance? Well, you'd better buy our new pack that we're going to release in the future if you want to get it .
4) Community Feedback: There have been forums asking EME the same subject: when's the release of Beezlebub, can you guys push it up, etc. What does EME do? Avoid the question every time, give lackluster answers that actually don't answer any questions and also flat-out ignores the feedback the community gives. Why is a company whose existence is based on the player base ignoring the player base. What?
5) Gacha System/EMP: The gacha system and EMP system has been long overdue and should probably change. If they made so that in every 10 rolls, so around 9$ USD, you can at least get a guaranteed costume for the character you'd play. Heck, I might even be tempted to whale myself, which I don't because it's such a scam. We don't the rates of anything so I'm not willing to take the risk of it. If they made so the 4900 EMP costume pack gave you a guaranteed set of the costume instead of 3 random character costumes, I promise you more people would be willing to spend money on them, including me as some of the costumes just look straight-up amazing. This is my own opinion though.
There are just so many problems in this game right now it's insane, and the publisher's negligence just makes it worse. We have been shown over and over again that EME, to a certain extent, actually just doesn't really care for the game population. The lack of any type of advertisement was a big meme back in 2018 and in 2019 they just simply refuse to listen to the community. It's really frustrating because this game is actually really fun to play imo. It's really a great game with tons of competition, mechanics, etc. Sadly, the developers just don't care about those facts and only see one thing imo: money. It's really sad to see a great game full of potential just get ruined like that.
Thank you for reading my rant whether you agree or disagree with me and please feel free to say your own feelings whether their against or for my own personal opinion.