Is anyone else experiencing this?

Is anyone else experiencing like a huuuuge lag when someone has Awakened Tiamat pet inside a dungeon? Like omg is annoying, idk if its a visual particle glitch or something but it only happens when someone has that pet, why is that? I have 2 friends having the same issue too! >:O

Comments

• MynoodlesMynoodles Member

Same here. The awakened tiamat with huge swirling mass of black aura halves my FPS. I have a 3.6Ghz Quad Core and AMD Radeon 530 and I'm still lagging really hard.

• @Mynoodles said:
    Same here. The awakened tiamat with huge swirling mass of black aura halves my FPS. I have a 3.6Ghz Quad Core and AMD Radeon 530 and I'm still lagging really hard.

Its getting really annoying! :c

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

It happens mostly when one of two things happens from what I've noticed with my own pet.

1) Party play (I never ever get it solo unless the 2nd issue)

2) I've been online for so long without re logging that my client is experiencing memory leaks.

Generally 2 is the issue for me, I almost always solo on my Bai for speedrun purposes so I never experience the issue in party play because I barely if ever group up to experience it in the first place.

• Whenever we try to do OF and someone has the pet, the frames drops drastically. Even at the point that our client crashes xD is ridiculous.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

Yep once again it only seems to happen in either party play or if the games been up for too long.

As you can see in my vid it happens here yet in all my other solo vids, it does not.

• @Muryoku said:
    Yep once again it only seems to happen in either party play or if the games been up for too long.

As you can see in my vid it happens here yet in all my other solo vids, it does not.

Thank you for that video! I was trying to record a video as well but I was not able to q-q. Can I use the link to the video to show it to eme support ? There's a case up regarding this matter

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

Yeah it's fine go ahead.