We will be entering into maintenance on 6/17 at 10pm PDT. For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2ZvWfFS

Lack of Variety in Costumes :C

NOTE: This is mainly just for like cosmetics or "end game" things to do, skip to bullet points for summed up stuff.

The EMP shop for costumes is pretty bad, there's still no separation of clothes. Such as if I wanted to get a top piece from a full set, why is that not possible to get? If full sets are 1990 emp, where its 5 pieces total. Why can't each piece on its own be like 500 emp, this way if someone wanted a piece its 500, but for all of it, its about 2k. Like a "good deal" to the buyer. But this just means it's harder to have a variety of costumes because not everyone can just buy sets.
As well as the bitna gacha shops, they just keep cycling and the only thing that really changes is the current rare costume. Couldn't just all of the costumes from before just stay in the gacha in the case someone wanted to get an old one rather than see it listed for a high price because it's no longer in the gacha or it's just not sold by anyone.
Maybe make a "free" costume store, where you can buy costume pieces with credits? Or bitna gacha paid with credits, another credit sink but possible to get costumes like the basic ones.

ALSO, those "limited" times to get the costume sets, like why? And then it becomes gone forever until like the next BIG SPENDING bundle or something. As well as multiple types that can't be switched?

BASICALLY
I'm just kinda tired of seeing everyone dressed the same because there's little to no differences in available costumes.
1. Let EMP shop allow for separation of clothes
2. Keep the bitna old gachas too, just change the contents or dont, so everyone can get Dark Command/Cyber/Zenith depending on the gacha they pull from
3. Bitna gacha with credits?
4. Ability to buy costumes with credits in emp shop (but prices aren't too cheap, or they can be cheap so everyone can get rare costumes easier cuz dismantling them ez)
5. Stop those limited sets that expire, maybe lower price for limited time instead.
* Ex: 6 pieces for 2000 emp for limited time. After time has expired then 2500 emp for full set, 500 emp for each piece (3000 total).
6. Make it so you can change the Type A to B/C with credits or something like 100 emp. This way people don't have to wait for someone to have the type they want or keep pulling until they get it.
* I know you guys did it for the Domestic maid set. It's color swapping.

7. Random note, i wanna use cyber motion with dark command voice :c

Comments

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators

Thank you for your suggestion. I will make sure your feedback got delivery to EME.

• RCmachineRCmachine Member

Would be an amazing addition. Doubt it will ever be considered though.
    Rukia has to suggest it to mEME first, which I doubt will happen.
    mEME has to think about it, which I HEAVILY doubt will happen.
    mEME has to suggest it to naddick, which I doubt will happen
    naddick then has to think about it, which they fucking wont. They simply don't give a shit about NA/EU(World) population. If you played long enough, you would know. Look how the merge went, EU got their whole puri progress wiped. There's a shit ton more but frankly, I don't care to bother. Just wanted to shit on these two companies some more. Because sure as hell they enjoy shitting on their playerbases.

• @TLXR5JHLY5 said:
    NOTE: This is mainly just for like cosmetics or "end game" things to do, skip to bullet points for summed up stuff.

The EMP shop for costumes is pretty bad, there's still no separation of clothes. Such as if I wanted to get a top piece from a full set, why is that not possible to get? If full sets are 1990 emp, where its 5 pieces total. Why can't each piece on its own be like 500 emp, this way if someone wanted a piece its 500, but for all of it, its about 2k. Like a "good deal" to the buyer. But this just means it's harder to have a variety of costumes because not everyone can just buy sets.
    As well as the bitna gacha shops, they just keep cycling and the only thing that really changes is the current rare costume. Couldn't just all of the costumes from before just stay in the gacha in the case someone wanted to get an old one rather than see it listed for a high price because it's no longer in the gacha or it's just not sold by anyone.
    Maybe make a "free" costume store, where you can buy costume pieces with credits? Or bitna gacha paid with credits, another credit sink but possible to get costumes like the basic ones.

ALSO, those "limited" times to get the costume sets, like why? And then it becomes gone forever until like the next BIG SPENDING bundle or something. As well as multiple types that can't be switched?

BASICALLY
    I'm just kinda tired of seeing everyone dressed the same because there's little to no differences in available costumes.
    1. Let EMP shop allow for separation of clothes
    2. Keep the bitna old gachas too, just change the contents or dont, so everyone can get Dark Command/Cyber/Zenith depending on the gacha they pull from
    3. Bitna gacha with credits?
    4. Ability to buy costumes with credits in emp shop (but prices aren't too cheap, or they can be cheap so everyone can get rare costumes easier cuz dismantling them ez)
    5. Stop those limited sets that expire, maybe lower price for limited time instead.
    * Ex: 6 pieces for 2000 emp for limited time. After time has expired then 2500 emp for full set, 500 emp for each piece (3000 total).
    6. Make it so you can change the Type A to B/C with credits or something like 100 emp. This way people don't have to wait for someone to have the type they want or keep pulling until they get it.
    * I know you guys did it for the Domestic maid set. It's color swapping.

7. Random note, i wanna use cyber motion with dark command voice :c

As nice as this would be, they wouldn't really be making any money if they made these changes which defeats the purpose of why the costumes function like this to begin with. Though I heard in KR you could actually buy separate pieces, not sure if that's true. > @RCmachine said:

Would be an amazing addition. Doubt it will ever be considered though.
    Rukia has to suggest it to mEME first, which I doubt will happen.
    mEME has to think about it, which I HEAVILY doubt will happen.
    mEME has to suggest it to naddick, which I doubt will happen
    naddick then has to think about it, which they fucking wont. They simply don't give a shit about NA/EU(World) population. If you played long enough, you would know. Look how the merge went, EU got their whole puri progress wiped. There's a shit ton more but frankly, I don't care to bother. Just wanted to shit on these two companies some more. Because sure as hell they enjoy shitting on their playerbases.

Moreso even if they were to think about it, it's something that'd have to happen in KR first and also this addition would be a severe money loss for them.

• KhleysKhleys Member

I will +1 this idea because it increases customer satisfaction.

Unfortunately most businesses thrive on customer FOMO, which is why selling limited edition everything is a good sales model so I doubt this will ever happen...