06/04/2019 - "Dark Seduction" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the newest patch, Dark Seduction, right here! Some key features:

• Dark Seduction event dungeon - Enter in the Puri Ops Center at level 83 every day to get tokens, which can unlock tons of great items!
  • Lovely Lace and Caregiver Costumes have been updated to include Bai!
  • A server wide Buff event from 6/4 to 6/17, which increase Experience, Items, and more!
  • Prepare for the next Chapter, Hunters Night, with a log in event between 6/4 and 6/17.

For the full patch notes, please click here.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• not sure if this is the right place to ask
    So about the dark seduction dungeon,sometimes nitocris spawns in wave 3 and sometimes it doesn't,is it random or is there a condition for it to spawn?

• @PDRTT6XTG9 said:
    not sure if this is the right place to ask
    So about the dark seduction dungeon,sometimes nitocris spawns in wave 3 and sometimes it doesn't,is it random or is there a condition for it to spawn?

She appears with a 4/4 pt run

• lspiratelspirate Member

@RN65GE7G7D said:

@PDRTT6XTG9 said:
    not sure if this is the right place to ask

She appears with a 4/4 pt run

Wrong info. She can appears if party has 3+ players. I don't know what about chances if there are 3 players, but I saw this thing early. 2 players party also has no any Nitocris (as I observed) =((( Also Abyss Scroll max drop (on Myth if we have Nitocris on dungeon), are 10 but if there are no Nitocris - only 8 Scrolls

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

Crewmate of mine got 10 scrolls while solo on day 1, I went with friends day 1 for a group of 3 and got Nito to spawn. Day 2 I soloed and day 3 duo, no spawns then.

• RieidRieid Member

Aside from the crafting items, is there some rare drop on this dungeon?
    I mean like in the cibernetic cube you had a chance to get some event acc items or on the previous event you could get a rare amp.