Regular and Special Agent Costumes

We should have the option to craft the permanent versions of these costumes all of the time. I understand that tying them to event periods is how the Korea does it, but can't you guys change the way it works for our servers? Will people even be able to craft the SA outfits after every character's Task Force promotion event is done? So far we've only been able to craft them during characters' respective SA and TF events.

At the very least, please consider bringing in more events to allow us to craft the Regular Agent and Special Agent outfits more often.

Comments

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators
    edited June 9

I do agree that we should have more event and if possible to bring Regular Agent + Special Agent become a permanent crafted option. I will suggest that.

However you have one wrong information there. Task Force always craftable and it's permanent . Currently we only have 3 classes that have Task Force but you can crafted their respective outfit in Dream Theater Area anytime. They aren't an event or anything like that. They will be there forever. Unfortunately that's the only area you can craft them so you have to actually move to that area.

• @Rukia said:
    I do agree that we should have more event and if possible to bring Regular Agent + Special Agent become a permanent crafted option. I will suggest that.

However you have one wrong information there. Task Force always craftable and it's permanent . Currently we only have 3 classes that have Task Force but you can crafted their respective outfit in Dream Theater Area anytime. They aren't an event or anything like that. They will be there forever. Unfortunately that's the only area you can craft them so you have to actually move to that area.

Thank you for the response! I would really appreciate it.