Maintenance is now complete! Have fun!

Black Force set

Hi, want to know which character has the twintail hair style on the black force outfit ^^

Comments

  • NegumikoNegumiko Member

    Harpy and Sylvi don't have Black Force hair like that. Tina does:

    I have not crafted it for any of the other girls yet.

  • @Negumiko said:
    Harpy and Sylvi don't have Black Force hair like that. Tina does:

    I have not crafted it for any of the other girls yet.

    ok thank you

  • HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

    Luna does as welll, otherwise that's it. Yuri only has one ponytail that's based off her maid costume.

  • @Hime said:
    Luna does as welll, otherwise that's it. Yuri only has one ponytail that's based off her maid costume.

    Oh so the one that appears on the EME news, with red ribbons twintail is luna?

  • HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

    @Melonchan said:

    @Hime said:
    Luna does as welll, otherwise that's it. Yuri only has one ponytail that's based off her maid costume.

    Oh so the one that appears on the EME news, with red ribbons twintail is luna?

    Yup yup, that's the one.

Sign In or Register to comment.