Regarding daily Order Contribution missions that need updated sometime soon.

Old thread: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/9857/intermediate-gremory-and-the-contribution-system
Korean Closers Contribution missions at the time: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465320426298408970/549769308692152330/Changes.jpg

We have all the dungeons on this list now, so let's make the change for the better.

Comments

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited June 20

A think this was implemented with another update right? Probably we'll get this when Hunter's Night event update ends. And I really like that what they did to Gremory from 2 entries to only 1 to the get points, it's useful por people without platinum status like me. I see Vitus, Mephisto, Tindalos, Harpas, Yod and Nitocris now have a "x3 clear"; for Tindalos and Harpas this is cool cuz their repeatable quest asks to do both of them 3 times, but about Yod having 3 entries to get the full points I don't like that (or maybe I got this wrong) unless they make him a little less difficult, with Nitocris I don't mind the change, she's the easiest boss.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Yes, this was in another update (in KR-time, when Hoffman was released it didn't update asap). I suggested this back when the Wolfgang raid was first released. Now with Hoffman's raid released it does make more sense to have this updated. I'll be sure to ask once more. :)

• Ray676Ray676 Member

@PhantomVoid said:
    A think this was implemented with another update right? Probably we'll get this when Hunter's Night event update ends. And I really like that what they did to Gremory from 2 entries to only 1 to the get points, it's useful por people without platinum status like me. I see Vitus, Mephisto, Tindalos, Harpas, Yod and Nitocris now have a "x3 clear"; for Tindalos and Harpas this is cool cuz their repeatable quest asks to do both of them 3 times, but about Yod having 3 entries to get the full points I don't like that (or maybe I got this wrong) unless they make him a little less difficult, with Nitocris I don't mind the change, she's the easiest boss.

I think it means any combination 3x like 2x Harpas 1x Yod, etc. Can't exactly do Yod 3x a day :^)

• @Ray676 said:
    I think it means any combination 3x like 2x Harpas 1x Yod, etc.

That makes more sense.

Can't exactly do Yod 3x a day :^)

I thought that meant that Yod will have 3 entries now, so if you have platinum you'll get 4 entries with him.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

You don't have to do YOD x3 , it's a combine mission. In fact there are 4 combine mission in there:
    1/ Vitus OR Mephisto ( you don't have to do both)
    2/ Irina OR David ( you don't have to do both)
    3/ Harpas OR Tindalos OR Yod
    4/ Hell or Overflood

• @Rukia said:
    You don't have to do YOD x3 , it's a combine mission. In fact there are 4 combine mission in there:
    1/ Vitus OR Mephisto ( you don't have to do both)
    2/ Irina OR David ( you don't have to do both)
    3/ Harpas OR Tindalos OR Yod
    4/ Hell or Overflood

Oh, so much easier and less time consuming, I like this :3