A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

"Planet" Mod (Craftable Lvl 83 Puri Mod)

Can anyone tell me and actually show me this mod having any EX tune on it?
I have done now around 7 full retunes (re-tuning all slots) and yet I haven't seen ANY EX skill tune.
I know Hell Mods can have them and this mod should have as well. I keep seeing other skill tunes tho. I'm aiming for EX Ice Cage. I never had this hard time with getting ANY EX skill tune.

Character is Bai, by the way.

Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

  • ....ex Ice cage doesnt exist and you should aim for one ex Ice Shards on one of your modules

    (not planet mod but hell mod = planet mod with more stats, yes you can get ex skills on all the modules)

  • @JadeClosers said:
    ....ex Ice cage doesnt exist and you should aim for one ex Ice Shards on one of your modules

    (not planet mod but hell mod = planet mod with more stats, yes you can get ex skills on all the modules)

    Thanks, although I am looking for Planet Mod screenshot (which you mentioned above, tho), instead of Hell, you cannot really compare when they aren't exactly same items and trusting in someone's word is basically same as saying I won't die tomorrow.

    Yes, you were right, I checked the skill name wrong. It's Shards. But I am still looking for screenshot of Planet Mod, as knowing that my other mains had no any problem getting even single one EX skill, makes me forcefully to think functioning of this game right now.

    Thanks, tho.

  • YonggYongg Member, Player Council


  • @Yongg said:

    It doesn't really help, but thanks...

    It's for character Bai and her mod.
    I thought it's obvious I want to see it on Bai's mod.
    Clearly I wasn't clear enough, but now you all know.

    I want Bai's PLANET mod, not anything else and EX Ice Shards or any other EX skill as tune in the tuning slot.

    Thank you...

  • M9LWTJKC6RM9LWTJKC6R Member
    edited June 26

    @Elloleia said:
    Whether it's physical or the hell mod drop it's the exact same thing... but if you really want to satisfy your needs here you go
    https://imgur.com/a/5gV5PH9

    Thanks...how many tries/resets it took to get that pain in the butt? Or any EX skill at all?

  • ElloleiaElloleia Member

    @M9LWTJKC6R said:

    @Elloleia said:
    Whether it's physical or the hell mod drop it's the exact same thing... but if you really want to satisfy your needs here you go
    https://imgur.com/a/5gV5PH9

    Thanks...how many tries/resets it took to get that pain in the butt? Or any EX skill at all?

    about 2-3 resets I got lucky

  • MuryokuMuryoku Member

    How exactly are you trying to obtain the EX skill? Are you resetting only one tune or all four?

    It is far harder to get the correct EX skill tune vs any other tune so it's advisable to reset all four until you land on it first, then fix the other three around it.

  • @Muryoku said:
    How exactly are you trying to obtain the EX skill? Are you resetting only one tune or all four?

    It is far harder to get the correct EX skill tune vs any other tune so it's advisable to reset all four until you land on it first, then fix the other three around it.

    as I said in the OP 7 full retunes (re-tuning all slots)

    at the start I think I did 3 slots re-rolls tho, but changed it to full 4 slots.

    @Elloleia said:

    @M9LWTJKC6R said:

    @Elloleia said:
    Whether it's physical or the hell mod drop it's the exact same thing... but if you really want to satisfy your needs here you go
    https://imgur.com/a/5gV5PH9

    Thanks...how many tries/resets it took to get that pain in the butt? Or any EX skill at all?

    about 2-3 resets I got lucky

    Definitely, thanks.

  • Just a tip, retune the T5 Purification mods for the EX ice shards tune instead of tuning the planet mod for it. when you're changing T5 Purification mods you'll use beelzebub ones and that's level 86. You can unlock LV10 Ex ice shards directly on lv86.

  • M9LWTJKC6RM9LWTJKC6R Member
    edited June 27

    @JadeClosers said:
    Just a tip, retune the T5 Purification mods for the EX ice shards tune instead of tuning the planet mod for it. when you're changing T5 Purification mods you'll use beelzebub ones and that's level 86. You can unlock LV10 Ex ice shards directly on lv86.

    I guess I could give it a try since I haven't tried it. It's my 1st Planet mod ever. I have always had EX skills on T5 mods. Thanks.

    Edit: Okay, I got it on T5 Mod now. I didn't have to reset even once. I don't understand why it's harder to get in on Planet mod, for real. I got 2 EX skill tunes during 9 re-tunes.

Sign In or Register to comment.