A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

New to game, a few common questions.

I just found this game now and it looks interesting, but as a live online game, how popular is it? Does have many consistent players?
I see the game was released a while ago, does the company look like it intends to keep updating it for a while yet? Have I missed out on story because im jumping in so late?

Comments

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited June 29

@Yaafm said:
    I just found this game now and it looks interesting, but as a live online game, how popular is it?

It's not like everyone knows about it like when you say games like Path of Exile, League of Legends, World of Warcraft but it's very well known between MMORPG anime style just like Elsword, Soulworker, etc.

Does have many consistent players?

Yes, I'd say the playerbade is big, the game have one year and a half here in the west so is going very well.

I see the game was released a while ago, does the company look like it intends to keep updating it for a while yet?

The last year the game was updating every 2 weeks with everything, new character, Special Agent/Operative for each character, new map with new mission, new raid.
    But this year, EME decided to take a slowly route cuz if they did with the remaining content the same they did last year, we're gonna end up without content in no time.

The most recently update is Hunter's Night which is part of Season 3. The game storylines divides in Seasons, the story begins with Black Lambs, later with Wolf Dogs which later catch up Black Lambs in Season 2 and then both storylines go side by side. And last is Wildhüter, when Wildhüter Season 2 ends, then begins Season 3 with the three teams.

You can play with whatever character you want, but you may miss some details from the story; if you don't care about the story just pick any character and go ahead.

Have I missed out on story because im jumping in so late?

No, no, don't worry, the only think you missed were the events and that's all.

• YaafmYaafm Member, Player Council

Thanks for the answers!

I do care about the story somewhat, are certain characters more key to play in to get a fuller understanding?

• @Yaafm said:
    Thanks for the answers!

I do care about the story somewhat, are certain characters more key to play in to get a fuller understanding?

Each Character has it's own unique side to the story and each character also has a Team Buff that helps out other characters, each character also has a unique play style to them as well so in regards to selecting who you want to main I would recommend trying each on out up to level 20 and then decide from there